HubSpot Ideas

julianaflores

Multi CES Survey

I can set multiples NPS and CSAT surveys and send them to different type of customers in different languages. I need to do it with CES surveys ASAP. Pleeeeeeease!

33 Replies
louisereydams
Participant

Awesome idea!!

TimBlok

Yes

MuriloAlmeida

That'd be great

rayracosta

Awesome idea!

JDobbin
Contributor | Diamond Partner

For us this a must-have too. Since we are expanding into different markets. Please make it happen! I would love to have that!

deywid

dude! How this isn't on hubspot yet?! 😲

FILATKIN_ANATOL

+1000

We also need more flexible settings for survey sending. Now it is sent only for the Closed status, but some tickets can be spam, duplicate, etc., and for such tickets, the surveys are not needed.

traone

Good idea. It would be very useful.

brunamartins
Member | Diamond Partner

If Hubspot wants to maintain its biggest customers, this is essential. Today, without this feature and the multilingual knowledge base, it's impossible to have a global team using only Hubspot. 

rikmaris
Contributor

It should help to have multiple teams working in HubSpot

Katia

Yess, this is a must! Half of our clients speak French, and half sepak English. Right now we can only use one language, so we only get a sense of how half of our clients are feeling.

finn
Top Contributor

+1

Dealing with customers in 7 languages, of which only one is English...

JoeMayall
HubSpot Alumni

Hi HubSpot Community,

My name is Joe, I'm the Ideas Forum Manager. I've been in contact with the HubSpot product team about this Idea, and I wanted to provide a quick update.

We appreciate all the feedback you’ve shared here to help our team evaluate this feature request. However, at this time, this functionality is not something our team is planning to build into HubSpot. This is certainly subject to change in the future, so feel free to leave feedback if you'd like. We'll update this thread if our plans change.

Best,
Joe
Ideas Forum Manager

finn
Top Contributor

How can it be "not planned"? The world is bigger than a handful of English-speaking countries... Right now if you are German, French, Brazilian or Chinese customer, we can only ask how happy you were with our support in English... Seriously??? 

finn
Top Contributor

@JoeMayall As per my note above, I simply cannot believe your position above? Are you saying that for all your international customers, we should only offer CES surveys in one language, presumably English?  Why should German, French, Brazilian or Chinese clients not be able to receive a CES survey?

zuzanadrapalova

Definitely needed!!  

IvanR
Participant | Elite Partner

please make this a thing, HubSpot. Hard to imagine why this was left out of the feature set, especially for clients haemorrhaging $$$ on multiple brand domains, not good.

romi
Contributor | Elite Partner

This is a major issue for us with clients who have purchased multiple domains. 

If this is not going to be a feature, could you at least make the documentation clearer - like a massive warning - on your product pages and ensure that HubSpot Sales Reps clearly communicate the limitation of the platform if selling Service Hub with multiple domains.

It is a really horrible experience having to explain to customers that what would seem like a standard feature if you had spent all of that money on an additional domain + Service Hub is not possible.

We have had individuals be very upset at finding this out after signing up for a year.

finn
Top Contributor

@JoeMayall 

Is there any news on this? it really doesn't make any sense to be only allowed to have one single CES across the entire portal, and thus only be able to have a CES in one language. We do business in 7 languages because this helps us locally. But with Hubspot CES we can only communicate in English so we don't use CES (but we still pay for it).

Functionality that discourages international business really doesn't reflect well on a global company like Hubspot.

thanks

Miguel-S

Is a MUST!! We are a multi-language company. URGENT!