HubSpot Ideas

JonnyZOO

Move multiple Products into Product Folder

Hi there

Currently, I can only move Products into a folder one at a time. After importing several pages of products, this isn't really an option.

It'd be great if I could select multiple products then move them to a folder using the Actions menu.

12 Replies
bradytraeder
Contributor

agreed

bradytraeder
Contributor

really need better product library functionality (bulk delete, mass folder movements etc)

hroberts
HubSpot Product Team

bradytraeder
Contributor

@hroberts this has not been delivered.  currently you can only move a max of 20 products into a folder at a time. This needs to be scaled so accounts like ours that have more than 1,000 products can effectively organize without moving products tediously 20 at a time. 

JonnyZOO
Contributor

Hi @hroberts 

I agree with @bradytraeder. It's getting there, but it'd be better to select all the products – in the same way as Contacts or Companies. Highlighting all on the page, then having the option to select every product in the library.

JonnyZOO
Contributor

^ ...or every product that fits that search term.

hroberts
HubSpot Product Team

Thank you for the feedback! I'm reopening this idea.

samriach
Participant

It would be really helpful for our global sales team to have the ability to create a folder inside a folder when creating products and templates. This would allow us to easily manage multiple region-specific templates/products for different integrations we have and for each individual team member. 

A_Jen
Participant

Running into issue with having to move 400 products 20 at a time. It's time consuming and unnecessary. Please update.

DRebellon
Contributor | Elite Partner

@hroberts 
Would it be possible to edit what columns are seen?

I have 6,000 products that I need to organize into their folders. The folders are named after a Product property titled "Company", but I can't filter by this property.

Being able to select which product properties to show (at least) would help make this go much faster. I'm currently going 1 - 20 at a time.

Being able to filter by Product properties and select all that are filtered would make this even faster than that.

And if possible, being able to use an Import file to map Products to a folder would make this take a few seconds rather than hours.

Thank you for your time and consideration!
David R.

MMarshall4

Hi there, Just come across a similar issue. We have over 15,000 products on Hubspot. Being able to migrate products to folders in bulk would be vital. We have just imported an extra 4000 products, and we can only move 20 products at a time. Would really appreciate this being looked into. Thank you. 

MikaelWijk

+1 Its a must for our organistion

//Mike