More flexible knowledge base design and layout, including custom HTML/CSS
There have been a number of different posts in the Community which are about the same core need (customizing the styling of the knowledge base), but many have been marked as "solved" or "delivered" because of options that get you part-way there. I'm consolidating those into this post so we can more easily track this need. This post should not be marked as solved or delivered until a knowledge base can be fully customized in layout and styling.
I've spoken with many customers who still want more flexibility in knowledge base styling, including:
- Custom layouts for index pages and articles
- More fonts and styling options to better align KB with the rest of a business's website
For those of us who are working to improve the HubSpot product, it's incredibly helpful to have example use cases from our customers, and the posts here on the Community play an important role in our prioritization process.
Giving you more flexibility in KB styling is something we'd like to do, and when we have the bandwidth to dig into this project we'll look to you all for guidance on how to best support your needs. So if customization is important to you, please add your voice to this thread!
For reference, I'm listing here the other posts which are related to this topic:
- More formatting options for Service Hub knowledge base (156 upvotes as of Sept 7, 2020), by @matthew_stibbe
- Knowledge base styles (68 upvotes as of Sept 7, 2020), by @radko
- See all articles in a category while viewing an article (3 upvotes as of Sept 7, 2020), by @LiamW
- Knowledge base editor numbered list can't be continued after importing image (12 upvotes as of Sept 7, 2020), by @zachallen
- HTML editor in knowledge base? (6 upvotes as of Sept 7, 2020), by @MartinTexada