HubSpot Ideas

Hassanpour

More features for Customer Portal

We recently moved from Salesforce to Hubspot for our CRM and Support. We are overall happy with Hubspot except for Hubspot Customer portal that seems to be a very obvious downgrade. We have compiled a list of all the complaints from customers about the HubSpot customer portal.  The list is in order of importance.
  1. HubSpot customer portal only shows the one most recent email on a ticket. 
  2. To be able to select which ticket fields are shown in the customer portal, including custom fields
    • Eg: Associated Contact, Product, Severity, Customer Priority, Legacy Case, Target End Date, Issue Narrative, Customer Ticket Number
  3. To be able to export the case view to a spreadsheet
  4. To be able to sort columns
  5. To allow the customer to set a ticket to the Closed status
  6. Attachment size limit - request to go up to 1GB
  7. To be able to edit ticket fields to update their values
4 Replies
DStaat
Participant

Hey @Hassanpour,

I'm David from the hapily support team! We have our own Customer Service Portal app that contains some of the features you're looking for.

- We recently added a feature that allows you to edit which ticket properties are displayed to customers.
- Customers can sort the tickets based on the individual columns you have displayed.

We also can perform custom work on your subscription to give you any features you're missing. Check out the app here.

Let me know if you have any further questions. I'd be happy to hop on a call with you!

Best,

-David Staat

Hassanpour

Hi @DStaat 

Thanks. Hapily is actually the only plug-in portal that checks some of our high priority requiremnets, but unfortunatly it introduces a new issue related to the embedded images in emails don't load in Hubspot or viseversa, unless customers are logged in both Hapily and Hubspot portal which is a showstopper for us. 

DStaat
Participant

Hey @Hassanpour,

Sadly, this is an intermittent issue with HubSpot and not something we can change on our end. But if images are included as attachments instead of being embedded, they are viewable within the portal!

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best,

-David Staat

DStaat
Participant

Hey @Hassanpour,

Just wanted to update you! Our development team was able to find a workaround. Embedded images now appear in the Customer Service Portal!

Best,

-David Staat