HubSpot Ideas

KFeldesz

More chat widget functions

We would love to add some functions in the chat widget, like "send an email" and "call us", similar to the support widget that Hubspot itself is using (screenshot attached). This way customers would have all contact possibilities in one view, which would be much more customer-friendly than offering the live chat and displaying other contact possibilities at some other part of the website.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-04-15 um 11.28.42.png

HubSpot Updates
April 30, 2021 05:58 AM

Hi all! I'm Tilly, a PM on HubSpot's Service Hub team. I'm just dropping a note to let you know we have seen this posting and agree that it would be a great addition to our chat offering. It is not currently prioritized for the short-term, but this is not to say that this idea will never be developed -- just that there are no plans to do so at this time. We will continue to revisit this idea going forward!

4 Replies
CarlssonElkins
Participant

This would be brilliant! You already have the tools to do it... we'd love this function 👌🏽

tilly
HubSpot Product Team

Hi all! I'm Tilly, a PM on HubSpot's Service Hub team. I'm just dropping a note to let you know we have seen this posting and agree that it would be a great addition to our chat offering. It is not currently prioritized for the short-term, but this is not to say that this idea will never be developed -- just that there are no plans to do so at this time. We will continue to revisit this idea going forward!

rwolupo
Top Contributor

i would love that feature!

AVeilleux

We would love that too and even more if we could have, just like in Hubspot, articles from the help center suggested based on the page our customers are, as well as the possibility to make announcements sent to a certain list of users.