HubSpot Ideas

Lette

More In Depth Email Analysis or Bulk Export Recipient Data

Our company is trying to provide analytics overall email performance by a series of different metrics beyond the 3 filters available (Date Range, Email Type, Campaign).  HubSpot does not allow for bulk export our recipient data from all emails, but still allows manual export to go into every individual email and export the recipient data - something we do not have the time or man power for. 

If we are unable to export and do the analysis ourselves then it would at least be helpful to have the same filter options available for contact lists or workflow enrollment for Analyze Marketing Email tab.  Our reps want to understand open rates and engagement in their territories.  We want to be able to identify who should be receiving what and when to optimize engagement.  Being able to do more indepth reporting on opens/clicks/bounces/unsubscribes would also help improve our sender rep.  

This is something I have never encountered such limitations on from a platform that does mass emailing so I certainly hope it is in the works!  Our C level, Sales Reps and Marketing Directors are all looking for these metrics as we speak.

Our last platform wasn't the greatest but it did allow for bulk exports like the below (fake data): Disregard non email related activity they allowed for ALL platform activity to be bulk exportedDisregard non email related activity they allowed for ALL platform activity to be bulk exported

1 Comentário
ericacowan
Colaborador(a)

Agree! I'm also looking for a way to get this data.