HubSpot Ideas

MatSM

More Flexibility For Support Bot Chatflows

The Support bot chatflow template makes it impossible to build a bot flow that allows the customer to ask their question before giving some piece of information designed to create a Contact card for them in Hubspot. 

As a Hubspot user, I want to have full control over how my customers are handled. When it comes to providing support via a bot, I want to avoid putting hudrles between them and the information the are seeking. In this particular case, I don't need to harvest any personal information or to create a contach card for them until I need to follow up woth them. If the bot successfully finds the required information for them in our Knowledge Base, the flow should end there.

Lastly, it seems a bit self serving on Hubspot's part to not allow me to create a bot flow that makes it necessary for a contact card to be created for every chat visitor when we are being charged per contact.

Please allow for more flexibility in chatbots flows.

Screen Shot 2019-09-24 at 4.43.03 PM.png

HubSpot Updates
Idea Submitted
June 02, 2020 05:00 AM

Thanks so much for reporting this idea. We are currently considering this and will provide an update in a few months. 

1 Reply
cdewey22
HubSpot Product Team

Thanks so much for reporting this idea. We are currently considering this and will provide an update in a few months.