HubSpot Ideas

liangsj

More Conditional logic for Workflow Enrollment Trigger and If/Then Branches

Submitted on behalf of customer, 

The customer would like more conditional logics for "Delay until something happens" similar to if/then branches and workflow enrollment triggers. 

Screenshot 2020-09-04 at 9.14.40 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-09-04 at 9.14.15 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-09-04 at 9.13.47 PM.png

4 Replies
Kidomu
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @liangsj ,

Thank you for sharing the request here. There is a new feature available in workflows that will allow just that. Some additional information is available in this article.  

Delay until.png 

It may not cover all the scenarios but hope it helps.

Best,

Kirsten

liangsj
HubSpot Employee

@Kidomu  Thanks for the reply! I'm afraid that the customer is not referring to the "delay until event happens" being available as they've already had that. The issue here is that the available conditions aren't the same between if/then branches/enrollment triggers and "delay until event happens". i.e.

• is after property 
  • is before property
  • is more than X days 
  • is less than X days 
  • is updated in last (probably not applicable as the feature requires a property change as a trigger)
  • not updated in last (probably not applicable as the feature requires a property change as a trigger)
  • was updated after property 
  • was updated before property 
Kidomu
HubSpot Product Team

Hello @liangsj

Sorry for the misunderstanding and thank you for the clarificaton 😊.

Best,
Kirsten

charliepinker
Contributor

Exactly that (I'm the customer being referred to 🙂). 

As we have so many workflows I wanted to use the "wait until event happens" to consolidate two different workflows that both are part of the same deal journey. I.e. do part one, wait until property date is "0 days ago" (i.e. the date has been reached) and then proceed with the rest of the actions. Because these conditional logic options aren't available in the date criteria for the "when event is reached" option, this isn't possible. These options are available for a date trigger though.