More Chat Widget Styling Options

There should be more styling options for the messages add on.

HubSpot updates
More Chat Widget Styling OptionsHubSpot Product Team
Thursday

Hi all-

I am happy to let you know we are addressing one of the issues from this post. We have implemented a way for you to move the chat widget to the left side of the page. This feature was released today and you can find this in your inbox settings. 

We will be working on further customizations to the widget later in the year. 

Please let me know if you have any feedback. 

Thanks! 

Cassie

More Chat Widget Styling OptionsHubSpot Moderator
Thursday

Would love to see some more ability to customize the design and look of the conversations tool. It is a great tool, but would love to be able to customize it more! 

More Chat Widget Styling OptionsHubSpot Product Team
changed to: In Planning
Thursday

54 Replies
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hi all-

I am happy to let you know we are addressing one of the issues from this post. We have implemented a way for you to move the chat widget to the left side of the page. This feature was released today and you can find this in your inbox settings. 

We will be working on further customizations to the widget later in the year. 

Please let me know if you have any feedback. 

Thanks! 

Cassie

darmlinatchaos
Occasional Contributor

Awesome! Thank you, Cassie and comrades, of the HubSpot Product Team!

cursu
Regular Contributor

This is great. Would be nice to get some progress on the scheduling and timing of the bot as well. Upvote these ideas:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Timing-specifications-for-chat-launcher/idc-p/271882#...

JoyVoltenburg
New Contributor

I would have thought this would have already been addressed.  Simple styling - offsets, scales, etc. should be included.

julia08
Occasional Contributor

It would be nice if the page visitors could drag the chat widget around the page themselves - like the facebook messenger bubble.  It would be useful if in some way each visitor could have a degree of control like that, because some of our contacts need the chat but others think it's annoyingly in the way, especially depending on which page they are on.

JonathanIneqe
New Contributor

Yes more customisable chatbot would be great, as a previous contributor has said it is too big on mobile, I would like it styled like the Hubspot site itself so you know what it is but does not interfer or cover anything else on the page.

MikelZubi
Visitor

El contenedor del chatbot abierto debería ser del tamaño de la caja, no debería superar ese límite, porque impide el clicado de capas que estén debajo Captura de pantalla 2019-07-17 08.28.41.png

Kraden

I'd love to at least be able to change the colour of the icon.

Cobalt Icon on our  branded pink\coral looks pretty...drab.

partycentre
New Contributor

How do we remove the small logo icon the the "Add free live chat to your site"

KevinFMTV
Top Contributor

@partycentre  that's  a feature that available with the paid Hubspot plans.  I'm not sure which plans you need to remove the hubspot branding but your account rep can probably help with that