More Chat Widget Styling Options

There should be more styling options for the messages add on.

HubSpot updates
More Chat Widget Styling OptionsHubSpot Product Team
06-06-2019

Hi all-

I am happy to let you know we are addressing one of the issues from this post. We have implemented a way for you to move the chat widget to the left side of the page. This feature was released today and you can find this in your inbox settings. 

We will be working on further customizations to the widget later in the year. 

Please let me know if you have any feedback. 

Thanks! 

Cassie

More Chat Widget Styling OptionsHubSpot Product Team
changed to: In Planning
01-30-2019

More Chat Widget Styling OptionsHubSpot Moderator
02-20-2019

Would love to see some more ability to customize the design and look of the conversations tool. It is a great tool, but would love to be able to customize it more! 

55 Replies
KevinFMTV
Top Contributor

So that it can be more easily found in search ... i created a more specific ticket about chat bubble locations.  You can upvote it here Ability to Modify Chat Bubble Location

evilc79
New Contributor

I'm all for this. My main requirements are

1. Reducing the size on mobile.

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team
updated to: In Planning

Blabberboy1

Yes, the customisation options are very poor. Please add more HubSpot!

sarahcottentail
New Contributor

Having switched to Hubspot Service center, I'm extremely disappointed in how bare the ablity to customize it. I really need to be able to better support the needs of my business, and while I enjoy the intergration that Hubspot offers, it's lacking in a lot of basic needs that a support team needs. 

Stellaivano
Regular Contributor

Hello everyone.

I'm currently wondering: This idea has been submitted on 2017, and Hubspot changed the status "on planning" just 3 weeks ago.

Are there any further details of the timeline of these? I'd love to hear that in the next month everything has changed.

Thank you.

HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

Would love to see some more ability to customize the design and look of the conversations tool. It is a great tool, but would love to be able to customize it more! 

xaviermirmon
New Contributor

A really simple but useful thing for us is if you could change the alignment.  We have many CTA's and popup's that appear on the bottom right corner of the page.  Currently, the chat widget is overlayed on top of our CTA's the ability to change positions would be super helpful.

pimi
New Contributor

Yes please! We definitely need this!

cursu
Regular Contributor

Agreed, all great ideas. It's quitre limited right now.