HubSpot Ideas

DBellamy

More Chat Widget Styling Options

There should be more styling options for the messages add on.

97件のコメント
KevinFMTV
参加者

So that it can be more easily found in search ... i created a more specific ticket about chat bubble locations.  You can upvote it here Ability to Modify Chat Bubble Location

evilc79
メンバー

I'm all for this. My main requirements are

1. Reducing the size on mobile.

ステータスに更新: In Planning
hroberts
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Blabberboy1
メンバー | Platinum Partner

Yes, the customisation options are very poor. Please add more HubSpot!

sarahcottentail
メンバー

Having switched to Hubspot Service center, I'm extremely disappointed in how bare the ablity to customize it. I really need to be able to better support the needs of my business, and while I enjoy the intergration that Hubspot offers, it's lacking in a lot of basic needs that a support team needs. 

Stellaivano
参加者

Hello everyone.

I'm currently wondering: This idea has been submitted on 2017, and Hubspot changed the status "on planning" just 3 weeks ago.

Are there any further details of the timeline of these? I'd love to hear that in the next month everything has changed.

Thank you.

sfisch
HubSpot Employee

Would love to see some more ability to customize the design and look of the conversations tool. It is a great tool, but would love to be able to customize it more! 

xaviermirmon
メンバー

A really simple but useful thing for us is if you could change the alignment.  We have many CTA's and popup's that appear on the bottom right corner of the page.  Currently, the chat widget is overlayed on top of our CTA's the ability to change positions would be super helpful.

pimi
メンバー

Yes please! We definitely need this!

cursu
投稿者

Agreed, all great ideas. It's quitre limited right now.

darmlinatchaos
参加者

We have issues with the chat bubble location and size. 

Coachmans
メンバー

I would like more possibilities to change the behaviour of the chatbot when I use my mobile. Now when I click a link within the chatbot, it brings me there and then I get the chatbot full screen. I want it to minimalize.

PTB
メンバー

The chat box locatoin covers my "View Cart" button and makes it impossible for people to complete their order! The ability to move the position to another spot on the page would be very helpful! Thanks!

Oscar_Panczenko
参加者

How is it possible that this idea hasn't been applied?!

KevinFMTV
参加者

I couldn’t agree more Oscar! I’ve been following this thread for probably a year now. I would think this would be very quick and easy for them to implement. At least a bare minimum the location portion for bottom left vs bottom right so it’s not a critical interference for many e-commerce sites that use cart or continue buttons near the bottom right to advance to the next step in a buying process. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

DBellamy
投稿者

They said it's in planning!  スマイリー とてもハッピー

darmlinatchaos
参加者

Thanks @DBellamy !   I am also looking into a using the JS API to steer around in the short term.  

https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/conversations_api/hubspot-conversations-javascript-api#w...

Thanks!

KevinFMTV
参加者

Please IMPLEMENT these styling features ASAP. Today I had this chat.   

Very sad that since our average order value is $4,000, we could have possibly lost $4,000 from this person and who knows how many others because of the lack of styling options for the chat widget. 

Also the  email address I was asking him for is because I made a special rule in how my chat bubble is setup to exclude contacts on certain lists to help deal with these sorts of complaints because they occur so frequently. I'm really starting to ask myself if the chat feature hurts us more than it helps us. 

chatbubble.png

MeirD
メンバー

Please allow us to position the widget in any of the four corners of the page. Particularly for sites in right-to-left languages it may be necessary.

It would also be great if you allowed for additional custom CSS styles for advanced users.

renangendo
メンバー

I upvoted this.
Currently we're using a ugly workaround to fix this issue and align the chat button left. 

We need a native solution ASAP.

If anyone's interested, this is the code we use in the css of our webpages. 

div#hubspot-messages-iframe-container {
            left: 0 !important;
        }

div#hubspot-messages-iframe-container.widget-align-right {
            box-shadow: 0 5px 18px rgba(0,0,0,.04) !important;
        }

div#hubspot-messages-iframe-container.widget-align-right .shadow.active {
            background: none !important;
        }

div#hubspot-messages-iframe-container.widget-align-left {
            box-shadow: 0 5px 18px rgba(0,0,0,.04) !important;
        }

div#hubspot-messages-iframe-container.widget-align-left .shadow.active {
            background: none !important;
        }