HubSpot Ideas

Yazz

Monday.com & HubSpot Integration

I just ran across a hip and cool project management company called www.monday.com. Reminded me of HubSpot revolutionizing the CRM and Marketing world. Would be nice to see an integration for Project Mangaement into HubSpot and this seems like a natural fit for you guys. Take a look and send it up the ladder for someone to rub elbows with this company.

I think it would help any manager be able to utilize a project management feature and make sure the team is on top of it. I know you guys have projects and tasks, but they have a long way to go. This just seems like a nice feature to add to HubSpot.

15 Kommentare
alilly
Mitglied

That would be awesome! I love Hubspot it has helped out our office a lot!! I recently found monday.com and think it would be an awesome integration! 

econefry
Mitglied

HS is an excellent tool, but teams need a robust planning tool that works for each team member and their niche work. We need to see it ALL. Data entry should only be done once. Let's get real! We're producers, not project managers in the world of marketing. We'll integrate with Zapier, but a full integration would be incredibly useful. 

goreach
Mitglied

That would be great!

HubSpotMaster
Autorität | Diamond Partner

the ability to create a task in hubspot based on the project status in Monday.com would be amazing!

Gabvo
Teilnehmer/-in

Same, really needed!

Daveonearth
Teilnehmer/-in

We are also needing this integration. Considering Tasks don't integrate with Google Calendar (which is absurd)

CandiceLS
Mitglied

100% Agreed!!

PrettyInPlastic
Mitglied

%100 Agree!

beth
Mitglied

Yes, HubSpot really needs to amp up Projects to be more like Monday. It needs to be searchable, sortable, groupable, visual and able to make reports on timelines and such for accountability.

SauceBoss
Teilnehmer/-in | Diamond Partner

YASSSSS!!!! We love Monday! It would make life so much easier if they integrated the two. 

shilpawymer
Teilnehmer/-in

This would really help so many businesses I work with.

HerrNiklasRaab
Mitglied

Same here!

SkylerSchmanski
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Please consider. HubSpot grows more powerful the more it plays with others.

Doc-97ThFloor
Mitglied

Monday has an integration.

About to test it out, myself.

HEre is the link: https://support.monday.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010254440-Hubspot-Integration-

SkylerSchmanski
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Brilliant. Thank you, @Doc-97ThFloor!