HubSpot Ideas

Cory_Porteous

Modify or Re-Order the Preview Tab/Screen for Contacts/Deals/Companies

I would like to be able to reorder the fields and associations displayed when previewing a record. Ideally, we could edit which fields we want showing but even just being able to reorder the categories would be great. For example, we always want to check what deals are associated with a contact record (and vice-versa) but the associated deals section is buried at the bottom of the preview tab.

28件のコメント
LY
投稿者

Maybe I'm remembering wrong, but I could have sworn the Contact preview pane used to have the About This Contact section at the top. Regardless, it would be helpful to me to have it there, and I can't move it there when other panels have easy-to-arrange sections.

JoseLitre
参加者

Our team is looking for a solution on being able to re-arrange or sort the 5 contacts displayed on the right side panel at the company level. Unfortunately below is an update from HS.

21 Oct 2021 - Response from HubSpot support about this idea: 

"When testing on company records in my own portal, I note that the associated contacts section in the company right sidebar defaults to ordering the contacts according to their create dates. Checking internally, our team confirmed that we use their contact ID more specifically (which is a proxy for create date, since the largest ID would be the most recently created contact).

There isn't a way just yet to update what property is used to order the associated contacts in the right sidebar, but I can see how this would certainly be valuable in cases where there are more than 5 associated contacts.

JoseLitre
参加者

Our team is looking for a solution on being able to re-arrange the 5 contacts displayed on the right side panel at the company level. Unfortunately below is an update from HS.

21 Oct 2021 - Response from HubSpot support about this idea: 

"When testing on company records in my own portal, I note that the associated contacts section in the company right sidebar defaults to ordering the contacts according to their create dates. Checking internally, our team confirmed that we use their contact ID more specifically (which is a proxy for create date, since the largest ID would be the most recently created contact).

There isn't a way just yet to update what property is used to order the associated contacts in the right sidebar, but I can see how this would certainly be valuable in cases where there are more than 5 associated contacts.

BernardSchut
参加者

I would like to have the possibility to only show open Deals within the Company page. Now, associated Deals on a Company page are sorted alphabetically, which means certain open deals are not visible at the Company page before clicking "view # deals". It would be great to filter out closed Deals at the Company page view.

Mads_Havsteen
参加者

I would love this feature as well. Being able to sort the contacts preview from company card view, would make it much easier to manage companies with many contacts.

This could be done based on contact proporties, but it could also be a good idea to base it around the new association labels.

LNoad
メンバー

We need this feature, having the different associated contacts (with a deal) organised by 'contact ID' is not helpful. We would want them to be sorted if possible by a preselected sort function in relation to the Label associated.

Ie. we could group 4 contacts into 2 'groups', with 2 clients sitting above say their legal teams representatives.

JHurst2
メンバー

Being able to view/sort contacts within a company view level or  deal level is a critical function for a modern CRM.   Going off page to another endpoint is slow and ineffective.

We would like to underscore the need for the following:

1.) Ability to sort contacts in view.  Even setting a list order would be possible as a short term fix vs. a user-side slider.

2.) Ability to see mobile number in card view. 

3.) Ability to see contact label - i.e. primary etc. in card view.

This problem is solved by nearly every CRM on the market, and we would like to challenge the Hubspot team to find a solution because dealing with companies with many contacts is borderline miserable!   Thanks HS TEAM!!!!

mattarnzen
メンバー

At a minimum, the sort should priroritze contacts with Associations. Currently, there is no way to see associations on the "view all" page. 

JMoore86
メンバー

Agreed!  I waste so much time getting to the contacts I actually connect with on a regular basis.  It would save a lot of time if I could choose which contacts are included on the company's initial display page.  Additionally, when you go to the contact list, you cannot hit the back arrow to get back to the company.  You have to start all over again.  

Yaara_LC
メンバー

The first contacts to be created are often the most important ones since they are the primary company contacts. At the least, the sorting should be opposite.

Rob_Rekers
メンバー

It would be nice if you can mark a contactperson as a favorite to a company or a deal.
Then when you are looking at a company (or deal), your most important (favorite) contact person is on TOP of the list

FRöttger
メンバー

It seems like a basic feature to be able to sort the deals from the right hand side card view of the company record page to be able to see the active deal(s) associated to a company at a glance - we need this!

rgschultz65
参加者

We would like to have the ability to order the Deals card so that it sorts based on close date so we can easily see which Deals are coming up. It would also be helpful if we could hide those Deals that are closed (lost/won) so it doesn't clutter up the view.

At present, I'm having to click Show more and search through the Deals to find the ones that are meaningful at the moment or discover whether or not a Deal is missing. This is a lot of work and prone to error.

CSic
投稿者

I'm surprised this doesn't have more upvotes. As @JoseLitre mentioned, HubSpot ID is being used as the create date "proxy" for the ordering of the cards. It is not truly "create date." We tried running a workflow for closed tickets and inactive members to change the create date back to 1900 so that the closed/inactive would shift to the bottom of the list out of view (after copying create date to a custom field) - and they did not re-order.

I am going to post this thread to the recent right sidebar customization delivered solution, hopefully they received feedback on this during the right sidebar customizations and they will release a solution for this issue too.

MJaskiewicz
参加者

YES! I have been searching for a workaround for this. I want to choose which contacts are shown in the company view so I know who my top contacts are and who to check in with first.   

MMoran86
メンバー

With contacts in leadership for the Buisness Development Team, managers for the account management team, and students for the Training and Operations team, we can can have dozens of contacts.  Prioritizing these on the company right side bar is vital to each department in our business.  Can we association lables be used to filiter?  I'm not sure why I can not upvote, But here is my vote!

BBrinson
メンバー

Our team is also frustrated by the ordering of Contacts on the Company view. Our Contacts were imported from another CRM and so the creation date is meaningless. We need to be able to sort Contacts by their relavance and job title within the Company.  We are a software company selling a B2B solution. We have multiple HubSpot users who each have unique Contacts within the Company view.  We need to be able to identify and prioritize the Contacts within the view.  For example, our Sales rep should be able to prioritize the view to include the Compay's buyer and decision maker, while our accounting department should be able to prioritize billing contacts, and our technical support team should be able to prioritize the IT Contacts. Another possible solution would be to have the ability to assign an order/priority to each Contact and have the Contacts display based on the assigned ordering.

It would also be helpful to be able to hide inactive Contacts from view.

CMcDade
メンバー

This would be really helpful for us. We have companies with multiple contacts and really could do with a way to pin or sort the contacts within the company entry to easily find people we have marked as "Primary Contact".

CarlFerreira
メンバー | Platinum Partner

Sorting by ID is not helpful. Need a sort or pin feature. When companies have numerous contacts the contact preview card is nearly unusable. Overview tab in the center feed also does not solve for this. 

DSinclair
メンバー

We are also looking for a solution for the Company contacts to be pinned based on label descriptions.