HubSpot Ideas

Gwbergado

Microsoft Teams Native Integration (Zoom alternative option)

This feature would be for the team and the client. There should be an alternative native integration option. Microsoft Teams is new, reliable, and trusted. I feel it is a great alternative option to zoom so users can send video link invites coming from their Microsoft Teams account. This will accomodate users of microsoft team, and anyone intereseted in transitioning to Microsoft Teams. 

71 Replies
btuttle279
Contributor

Would love to be a part of the new beta, the form is no longer letting people sign up.

JamieJ98
Participant

@poconnell any news on this?

JHarsh
Member | Platinum Partner

@poconnell Any updates on when this will be rolled out or another round of Beta testers able to get involved?

kirstysweeney
Participant

No-one seems to have interest in replying to this from Hubspot unfortunately. While most of the world has move to relying on Teams, Hu spot has no urgency or interest in addressing this for us. This thread has been open a while now with no update. It would be good if many more people would comment here to get their interest in doing this 

TonyDowling
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Would love to get into a beta, or at least hear an update 

JIngram

My team is also waiting on this integration (or a beta). I don't understand why it's taking so long for HubSpot to update its client base. It's clear this is a needed feature for many organizations. 

JanJordaan
Contributor

@poconnell When is the new beta starting, we are very keen to help test it.

poconnell
HubSpot Product Team

Hi All, 

Thanks for your continued interest in our Microsoft Teams integration. 

We will soon be opening up this integration to all users with the following features: 

• Meeting link in Hubspot
  • Share Notifications from HubSpot to Teams
  • Workflow extensions (Pro/Ent only)
    • Create Teams channel in HS with trigger
    • Send notifications to Teams with trigger

We are planning to make this available within the coming weeks, as we are finalise some details before rollout.

I will update this thread as soon as our date is confirmed for this release, and share detail on how to start using this integration. 

Thanks again for your patience. 

Regards

Patrice

kirstysweeney
Participant

FANTASTIC @hubspot @poconnell  - it has now been over 3 weeks. Will those weeks turn in to Months is the next question? Can we expect as a community to see the update in the next 7 days before weeks become a month 🙂

SRaabe

Would love to get an update on when this will be rolled out. 

LNA

@poconnell is there an update on the MS Teams integration with HubSpot? Keen to get this live for our org. Thanks!

nielsvb

Is there any update on this integration?

kirstysweeney
Participant

NOPE!!! This is a thread @hubspot seem to just want to ignore. Seriously disappointing.

ebjörnum

@poconnell you wrote 18 may that the rollout where within weeks, can you please give us and update on the status right now?

BML
Participant

@poconnell  Would love to be a part of a public beta, if/when it reopens prior to general availability

kirstysweeney
Participant

@BML this appears to be a dead thread. We are all waiting, with zero response from @hubspot . It is getting very exhausting trying to get any feedback on this issue on a system that we all pay a lot of money for. 

poconnell
HubSpot Product Team

Hi All 

Thanks for your patience, and continued interest in our MicroSoft Team's integration. 

Apologies for the delay in getting this integration to you - we are working with MicroSoft to get some final approvals in place to launch. 

We are planning to roll out the integration soon and I will update this thread when we have confirmed our launch date. 

Thanks 

Patrice

kirstysweeney
Participant
You are way behind on integration compared with cheaper and smaller solutions. Are likely to see something before 2022. Hubspot are losing their edge. It is disappointing.

Get Outlook for Android
Puneet1409

eagerly awaiting this one.

PeterP
Participant

Hey all, it's been ONE YEAR since this suggestion was posted, and coming up to ONE YEAR since I was told this was in beta. Maybe we should plan a virtual anniversary party?

What do you think @poconnell ? 😂