HubSpot Ideas

Gwbergado

Microsoft Teams Native Integration (Zoom alternative option)

This feature would be for the team and the client. There should be an alternative native integration option. Microsoft Teams is new, reliable, and trusted. I feel it is a great alternative option to zoom so users can send video link invites coming from their Microsoft Teams account. This will accomodate users of microsoft team, and anyone intereseted in transitioning to Microsoft Teams. 

71件のコメント
CBN
トップ投稿者

This would a very good extension. We have Teams in production for years and are in dire need of adding the link directly instead of having to either add another thirdparty platform we do not need or have a semi manual calendar process as Hubspot is inconsistent on html/text format of appointments in Office365.

ステータスに更新: In Beta
poconnell
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hi all, 

I am the Product Manger for Hubspot Strategic Integration. I'm happy to let you know that we are currently building an integration with Microsoft Teams. We plan to launch our first features later this year, which will include a meeting link within HubSpot and the ability to share notifications between HubSpot and Microsoft Team. In the coming months we also plan to start working on messaging conversations feature, among other features. 

Keep an eye out for our Product Blog updates on this integration. 

Thanks 

Patrice

CBN
トップ投稿者

Great news 🙂 I think we are lined up to try the Teams beta...

geekbleek
参加者

Patrice - can we help trial your MS Teams beta integration?  We have a number of workflows using the Slack notifications today, and are trialing a number of the beta sales sequence features as well.

Thanks!!

poconnell
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hi 

For anyone that would like to particpate in the beta, you can do so by opting in on this form - https://forms.gle/Z99ma5BVfw9vxefJA

Please note that the beta feature will include meeting link and notifications. 

Other features like messaging, workflows, webinars, etc wont coming till later. 

Thanks 

EdenRheoSense
参加者

@poconnell I did not see this thread when the form for Microsoft Teams beta opt in was live. Is there a way for us to still participate in this?

Thank you! 

Eden Reid - RheoSense Senior Marketing Associate

MariaRafaella
参加者 | Diamond Partner

@poconnell we're interested as well. Hopefully it's not too late to participate! 🙂

Kendo
メンバー

Thanks for this development. To include a meeting link with connected Microsoft Teams is extremely useful while we get booked by a client. 

Andrej
メンバー

@poconnell form https://forms.gle/Z99ma5BVfw9vxefJA  is no longer accepting responses

ステータスに更新: In Beta
poconnell
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hi All

Thanks for your continued interest in the Microsoft Teams Integration by HubSpot. 

We are currently working through feedback shared by our early beta testers. We plan to extend this integration to more beta tester in Q1 2020. 

I will keep this channel updated on progress and let you know when we are ready to take on more beta testers.

I know alot of you who are eager to get involved and we look forward to sharing this with you soon. 

Thanks for your patience as we work through our development. 

Regards

Patrice

kirstysweeney
参加者

Update please. This is essential not a nice to have. A majority are working from MS Teams since the pandemic hit us and Hubspot still don't have an answer to this. I am paying for functionality which is useless to me as you don't integrate Teams!!😠

RV6
参加者

Any updates? 

I'm looking for a solution to integrate MT or Google Meet Links directly if I'm planning a meeting via Hubspot. Please also opt me in for the beta.

bam-Mirai
メンバー

I would like to opt-in the MS Teams meeting integrations. 

suyen-rojas
メンバー

Hi all!

Is great to know you are working on this guys, will be waiting for this on my side. 

Do you have an estimated release date? 

nicodejong
メンバー

Any update on this? I wanted to join the Beta to get this going, but that list is closed. We're happy with HubSpot for marketing, but for Sales this lacking teams integration is one of the reasons to move to a different CRM. 

kirstysweeney
参加者

@nicodejong - exactly same problem for us. Yet no one ever answers this post from Hubspot

RByssz
メンバー

@poconnell  Would you happen to have any updates abou tthis release? Above you mentioned you guys were aiming for Q1 this year.

Thanks!

R

TonyDowling
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

This would be a big deal for us as we are on Teams as an agency, and have several clients on Teams too! When is this expected please? 

RByssz
メンバー

I have the workaround:

1. leave the meeting set-up as it is

2. As soon as the person from our company gets the booking to the Calendar in Outlook opens the invite

3. Clicks on adding Teams link

4. Updates the invite

+1 I might create a workflow trigered by every booking to create a task for them so that they don't forget it after they get booked.

still not ideal.

Rob

TonyDowling
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

Yeah, this is the current approach, not perfect as you say as Ive forgotten to do it a few times.