HubSpot Ideas

SarahL

Microsoft Teams Integration with Conversations

I'd really like to get a Microsoft Teams integration with messages, so we can respond to messages within Teams. Basically, I just want the Slack integration outlined in this article (https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/conversations/how-do-i-integrate-slack-with-the-m...) for Microsoft Teams.

128 Replies
jeremypyles
Participant

Awesome news! 

Everyone in my org is also anxious to try it out.

Jeremy

Techy
Participant

Great news!

DRoldan

@poconnell  Any update? Almost a month since that last notice and my team is anxiously awaiting this release!

jeremypyles
Participant

pleaase can we beta test?

anxiously awaiting...

longingly and earnestly.

Sincerely and lovingly,

Jeremy

SPu

When could we expect that feature? It´s been a month now and we need this badly.

CDiezel

Please, please - Teams is such a common used programme. Please inform us, as soon as the integration is out!

Blair
We are also hoping to see the Teams integration very soon!

Blair Colby
Systems Engineering
Ray_
Participant

Would like to see this too.  Only found this thread when trying to integrate the features that were announced in an email I got back in Feb 2021.  Only replying here so I get alerts if this actually comes to be released.

jeremypyles
Participant

Microsoft Teams: number of daily active users 2019-2021. The number of daily active users of Microsoft Teams have almost doubled the past year, increasing from 75 million users in April 2020 to 145 million as of April 2021.

just sayin'

the only 2 things that have allowed my business to survive the pandemic with workforce intact and customers happy are :

1. MS Teams

2. Hubspot

so sad they are giving each other the cold shoulder.

;-(

DRoldan

Any update on this?😀 Anxiously awaiting this release.

JusinP
Participant

Hey Team, 

I heard this was in beta testing not long ago? any updates on when it will release? 

KMurray
Participant

+1 

Need to have Teams guest messages show up in the activity for a contact...better yet a deal.

Email is dead - instant messaging is how people want to work these days after business is closed.

poconnell
HubSpot Product Team

Hi All 

Thanks for your patience, and continued interest in our MicroSoft Team's integration. 

We are working with MicroSoft to get some final approvals in place to launch our initial features (outlined in previous thread). 

We are planning to roll out the integration soon and I will update this thread when we have confirmed our launch date. 

*Note that Conversations functionality will come a little later as this is in our next stage of development. I will keep this thread updated on our progress with this. 

Thanks 

Patrice

-Steve-

You still taking beta testers? I'm keen to try it. We just starting to move to Hubspot and Teams support is very import for us as we pretty much live in Teams.

DRoldan

@poconnell  Anything? Anxiously awaiting this integration!!!

CScott8
I don't think it is ever coming.
CCacau

Same here!

CBrazil

Is there an update on this?

AlexVerrills

Defintley interested in this. Further assume this would expand to include workflow integration similar to the current Slack integration. 

Sannedoval
Member | Elite Partner

@poconnell At A8 we have a client searching for a quality Teams integration. Is there an update on this? Can we participate in a beta test?