HubSpot Ideas

SarahL

Microsoft Teams Integration with Conversations

I'd really like to get a Microsoft Teams integration with messages, so we can respond to messages within Teams. Basically, I just want the Slack integration outlined in this article (https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/conversations/how-do-i-integrate-slack-with-the-m...) for Microsoft Teams.

128 Replies
bsm007
Top Contributor

Awesome news! 😎

poconnell
HubSpot Product Team

Hi all, 

I am the Product Manger for Hubspot Strategic Integration. I'm happy to let you know that we are currently building an integration with Microsoft Teams. We plan to launch our first features later this year, which will include a meeting link within HubSpot and the ability to share notifications between HubSpot and Microsoft Team. In the coming months we also plan to start working on messaging conversations feature, among other features. 

Keep an eye out for our Product Blog updates on this integration. 

Thanks 

Patrice

gobiyovi
Participant

This is awesome!!! 

poconnell
HubSpot Product Team

Hi There, 

I am the product manager for integrations at HubSpot. 

I am glad to let you know that we are currently building an integration with Microsoft Teams. 

Our initial release will include meeting link and notification features. In our next phase of development, we will incluce messaging. 

I will update this thread with more information soon, and keep a look out on our product blog for more updates on this. 

Thanks 

Patrice

HappyChicken
Participant

Looking through the reviews (https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/2537730/marketplace/apps/productivity/workflow-automation/microsof...) it doesn't seem to work as smooth as the Slack plugin.

First, why charging money? The Slack plugin was free and worked perfectly. Secondly please fix the issues before I'm considering paying money for the Teams integration.

Ben7
Contributor

Why Zoom but not Teams?

poconnell
HubSpot Product Team

Hi All

I am the Product Manager for HubSpot Integrations.

Thanks for your continued interest in the Microsoft Teams Integration by HubSpot.

The conversation and messaging features being requested on this thread are on our future roadmap for this integration.

As we work through development cycles, I will keep this channel updated on progress and let you know when we are ready share new features.

Thanks for your patience as we work through our development. 

Regards

Patrice

CScott8

How long until Hubspot will be fully Intergrated with Teams?  It is badly needed and very frustrating that it's not done yet.  Any timeline?

Michael-Freeman

The current integration isn't native. You have to pay a 3rd party for it to work.

Teams has grown to a point where it merits a 1st party integration.

jeremypyles
Participant

Patiently awaiting this native integration.

OK let's be honest, I'm impatiently awaiting it.

SPu

We are also still waiting, this is badly needed. Could you please provide any information about the timeline?

LC-Matt

@poconnell - can we get an update from Product Management on this Idea?  It's been a while. We're paying a lot of money to both Hubspot and Microsoft and a native integration really needs to exist.  Is this still a priority for Hubspot?

KateEvans

@poconnell update on the release please as the meeting booking integration is not functional

prodigyteks

This would be a great addition. Is there any timeframe on the roadmap on this coming out?

Thanks!

Blair

With 115 million daily active users of Microsoft Teams and climbing, integrating this tool with meetings is a must!

zvikamelamed

Hello @poconnell 

Could you update on schedule of HubSpot integration with Microsoft Teams?

My wish is to view HubSpot Service Tickets, as a tab on Microsoft Teams channel, and to have ability to add a new ticket from that tab.

Regards, Zvika Melamed

Operations

zvikam@hailo.ai

rebekaha

Amazing. Please do this soon!

MathiasTRK

Are there any update on the meetings integration with hubspot. 

poconnell
HubSpot Product Team

Hi All, 

Thanks for your continued interest in our Microsoft Teams integration. 

We will soon be opening up this integration to all users with the following features: 

• Meeting link in Hubspot
  • Share Notifications from HubSpot to Teams
  • Workflow extensions (Pro/Ent only)
    • Create Teams channel in HS with trigger
    • Send notifications to Teams with trigger

We are planning to make this available within the coming weeks, as we are finalise some details before rollout.

I will update this thread as soon as our date is confirmed for this release, and share detail on how to start using this integration. 

**Please note that the conversations / messaging functionality will NOT be part of this initial release. 

However, this feature is part of our next development cycle, so we will be updating this integration with these features soon. 

I will keep you posted on our progress. 

Thanks again for your patience. 

Regards

Patrice

tmerridew
Participant

😀That's great news. Can't wait to access this.