HubSpot Ideas

SarahL

Microsoft Teams Integration with Conversations

I'd really like to get a Microsoft Teams integration with messages, so we can respond to messages within Teams. Basically, I just want the Slack integration outlined in this article (https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/conversations/how-do-i-integrate-slack-with-the-m...) for Microsoft Teams.

128 Replies
AKene

This gets a big upvote from me! 

wrldtech
Participant

+1 from me

ddf88

This was requested 2 years ago.. its about time!

bkubacki

Agreed! A teams integration would be very helpful!

Clariden

Would be very useful

archai46

We would definitely like the ability to create a Teams meeting from "Meetings" in Hubspot - essentialy the same functionality currently offered by the Zoom integration

Gmercede

That isn't what this is.  It is the ability to create a link between Hubspot Conversations and Microsoft Teams so you can carry a conversation in Teams.

Archai46, I'd create a separate idea for ability to create a teams meeting from Hubspot.  That's a great idea too.

warrencm
Participant

This would be fantastic! +1

JB-AMTech
Contributor

Teams integration would be very valuable to our business!

EllaHarvey93
Member | Platinum Partner

It would be good if teams could integrate so that when we are sending meeting invites via HubSpot the teams link is included. 

FrankGartland

Provided the incredible growth of Microsoft Teams over the last two years, this is quickly becoming a "gotta do" for HubSpot.

kgroover
Contributor | Elite Partner

Hello, we heard everyone's requests for a HubSpot/Microsoft Teams integration, so my team at Lynton built one! The app allows you to add an action to contact workflows that will send notifications to Microsoft Teams (similar to the Slack notification action). You can access the integration here: https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/productivity/workflow-automation/microsoft-teams-2136...

FrankGartland

While I'm thankful someone is thinking about this, the pricing on this is unreasonable and seems a little opportunistic provided the need during this time. This is more than the most premium version of the Slack integration, which has free, $8/user, and $15/user options. What REALLY makes this pricing out-of-line is the 100 notification/month limit. Our helpdesk will likely get 100 notifications/day. 

HubSpot -- Please address this important need as during this WFH time so many businesses are using Microsoft Teams as lifeblood.

kgroover

Hi @FrankGartland , it's always helpful to get feedback on a new product launch, so thank you for that! We tried to price the integration low to make it easier for customers to get started, while scaling it for heavier users. I'll send you a private message as we'd love to get more of your feedback on the pricing model.

Irmelin
Participant

@kgroover Perhaps you could clarify the pricing? The way it's laid out on the marketplace page, it looks like $20 for every 100 notifications.

Comparison with two services that can accomplish the same integration:

Zapier - $20/mo for 750 notifications

Zapier - $49/mo for 2000 notifications

Automate.io - $0/mo for 250 notifications

Automate.io - $49/mo for 10,000 notifications

kgroover

@Irmelin @FrankGartland Thank you for all your feedback on our pricing! We increased the number of included notifications by 2.5x, and we lowered the unlimited price to only $100/mo. The app comes with a 7 day free trial, so give it a try and let us know what you think! https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/productivity/workflow-automation/microsoft-teams-2136...

JoeMayall
HubSpot Alumni

Hi folks!

Thank you all for taking the time to post, upvote, and reply to this thread. I'm happy to say we do have a Microsoft Teams integration live in the App Marketplace.

Check out the integration page in the App Marketplace to learn more: https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/productivity/workflow-automation/microsoft-teams-2136...

Best!
Joe
Ideas Forum Manager

Gmercede

I don't see how to link workflows (how the teams integration app will work) to conversations, as this idea was intended for.

iannicklin

With the huge rise in Teams I am hoping that HubSpot start to integrate this, especially when we book a meeting so we can add Teams into the meeting 

charlie00tj
Participant

The latest reply from @JoeMayall directs you to:

https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/2152771/marketplace/apps/productivity/workflow-automation/microsof...

Yes this is a way to integrate to teams for an additional cost to a thir party provider. 

While I appreciate that, is there a way to develop the integration ourselves as paying Hubspot customers and paying Microsoft 365 customers? I should be able to develop this integration myself. Where would I find the some support in that?