HubSpot Ideas

SarahL

Microsoft Teams Integration with Conversations

I'd really like to get a Microsoft Teams integration with messages, so we can respond to messages within Teams. Basically, I just want the Slack integration outlined in this article (https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/conversations/how-do-i-integrate-slack-with-the-m...) for Microsoft Teams.

128 Comentários
cdbir
Membro

Same here. This will be an absolute must in our organization within the next year. 

TheRavenKing
Participante

This would be a very useful feature for us as well as Teams is our default communication app.

Scotteeboy
Membro

Doesn't seem to be any update on this? There's only 200 million+ active users on Office 365 and only 13+million daily users on Teams. No worries if Hubspot doesn't feel that this is an important integration.. RIGHT?

C'MON Hubspot! Please help!

Techy
Participante

@Scotteeboy AGREED!!!!!

bastienmeaux
Participante

It's a must have !

RolfWeber
Membro

Office 365 / Teams grows quickly. There is a great potential to adapt as a leader in CRM if you would also make it possible to access to Teams or SharePoint folders directly from customers or deals. The current file system is outdated. People want to access files with the possibility to straight work with it and not first up/download it.

cjkappen
Participante | Parceiro Diamante

A Microsoft Teams integration would be incredible. 

jasmine1
Membro

Yes! We need this too!

tmerridew
Participante

I would also like to see the integration that is with Slack against Teams as the target.

jules_ideagency
Participante | Parceiro Diamante

Looking forward to the Teams integration 🙂 

AMaxwell
Membro

Teams integration would be very beneficial.

JJJS
Participante

Integration with Teams is now a must have.  According to Microsoft Ignite, Teams is now going to be one of Microsoft's main products.  Can someone at HubSpot please advise when this idea will be assessed and added to the product reoadmap.

tomshub
Membro

Hey Hubspot please integrate this. it would be incredibly useful. 

The_wiz
Membro

Agreed, we would love to have the MIcrosoft teams integration

ddf88
Membro

Zoho, SalesForce etc. already offer the MS Teams connector. This is a must, please solve!

Irmelin
Participante

Adding my vote. It would represent significant cost savings to skip the third party integration apps.

briandon
Membro

For now, I'm using this connector called Automate.io. And I find it to be pretty good for my use cases. We're using this integration for notifying my team about new contacts collected in HubSpot from the campaigns we're running. 

This should help - https://automate.io/integration/hubspot/microsoft-teams

hubspot-ms-teams.png

ShezHamill
Participante

Yes please, this would be a major leap forward. 

stackcats
Membro

How has no one from Hub Spot even replied to this..?

TB-JF
Membro

Microsoft Teams is the only video we use in our company, and is also used by 90% of our customers, so PLEASE have this integration made ASAP. 1+ upvote 😄