HubSpot Ideas

SarahL

Microsoft Teams Integration with Conversations

I'd really like to get a Microsoft Teams integration with messages, so we can respond to messages within Teams. Basically, I just want the Slack integration outlined in this article (https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/conversations/how-do-i-integrate-slack-with-the-m...) for Microsoft Teams.

128 Comentários
Hawk-Steve
Top colaborador(a)

+1 vote

Same here, my company is pretty committed to 365 so slack is not really an option atm!

JillianMcFarlan
Membro

We'll be using Microsoft TEAMS (Microsoft 365) - so integreation would be great.

haydenvanroon
Membro

We used the slack integration and it has become core to our business.

We're moving to Microsoft Teams so a similar integration is key!

petematheson
Membro

Not sure if there is any progress on this one - It seems pretty vital that since Hubspot is pretty Office 365 / Gmail centric that you should be able to use the built in 365 tools as well (MS Teams).... 

At the moment the chat feature is pretty useless to us - we're not going to ask all of our staff to sit here with Hubspot Chat open all day on our screens on the off chance someone will chat with us. 

DanaEpp
Membro

This would be an awesome integration. We are a heavy Microsoft Teams shop; all our communications across the company is through Teams. From the description of how well Slack integrations with HubSpot, that same style of integration would be helpful here. Especially the Inbox/Conversations aspect and webhooks.

rfbortolini
Participante

Same here! 

similar integration is key!

ingramleedy
Colaborador(a)

Would like to see Microsoft Teams integration.

1. Ability to Setup Meeting events (via workflow actions)

2. Ability to register contacts into teams (via workflow actions)

kmerker
Membro

We use Hubspot as CRM and Microsoft Teams for internal dicussions.

I would like an integration between the two and I would want it to do the following:

- When a comment is posted with @+customer name, the comment thread should be posted to the company page in Hubspot. That way Hubspot will gather all comments, external and internally, but requires that me as a user uses @ to connect the comments to the page.

- I would also want the integration to support linking to contacts and deals.

- I would like the integration to support "looking up contacts" to find contact informasjon within a chat-thread. 

ldebernardini
Membro

Same here. It would be great to have HubSpot integrate with MS Teams!

markusarvidsson
Colaborador(a)

HI,

It would be very good if HubSpot could do a similar integration to Temas as for Slack.

Thanks!

SmartMeca
Participante

Oh yes ! We'd definitely LOVE this !

TB90
Membro

I think this is an extremely good idea and if they could integrate planner as well.  This would turn his phone into a more comprehensive platform. 

hugosyone
Membro

Yes. 

Same here. 

mkhatta
Membro

Same here.  This seems like a no brainer for HS and MS to work on.

gobiyovi
Participante

Same here hubspot. Don't see a reply on the topic in over a year. SLACK is for freelancers to large companies. Teams for multi-billion enterprises. Would think you see the opp? Please advise.

Arny
Membro

Agreed

Gmercede
Membro

Same here.  Looked at Zapier, but there is no trigger based on a new conversation as we are using the chat plugin on our website.

Hubspot please reply.  over late two years we are seeing Hubspot's R&D slide and there are some great competitors now in the market.

Techy
Participante

We'd love teams integration here too!

belneville
Membro

Supporting this request. 

lanapalezi
Membro

If this were really forward, it would be wonderful.

Our client only uses Microsoft products, so there are many limitations to external integrations.

Looking forward to the result.