HubSpot Ideas

Marlize

Microsoft Teams Calendar Integration

We need to connect the Microsoft teams Calendar with the HubSpot meeting link 
So that meetings that are booked through the link show in the MS Team Cal 

48 Comentários
Mark_J_Fellows
Participante

How do we join the announced beta program please?

DanyeliSolution
Membro

Hey Hubspot team,

This is a bit ridiculous, it's been months since this started and it was mentioned that new Beta users would be welcomed in Q1, which is now past.

I think it's fair to everyone to get an update on the status of this feature!

Thank you in advance for the update!

Tii
Membro

Any update?

Status atualizado para: In Beta
poconnell
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Hi All, 

Thanks for your continued interest in our Microsoft Teams integration. 

We will soon be opening up this integration to all users with the following features: 

• Meeting link in Hubspot
  • Share Notifications from HubSpot to Teams
  • Workflow extensions (Pro/Ent only)
    • Create Teams channel in HS with trigger
    • Send notifications to Teams with trigger

We are planning to make this available within the coming weeks, as we are finalise some details before rollout.

I will update this thread as soon as our date is confirmed for this release, and share detail on how to start using this integration. 

Thanks again for your patience. 

Regards

Patrice

RHoskins
Membro

This would be amazing! Would love to know when this happens

Heggenes
Participante

So there is a BUG with this integration, let me explain!

I have created several meeting links that i send out within emails, by forms etc. to let my potensial customers book time with me. And i also sometime create a meeting directly on a contact card. The issue im about to explain regards to both methods.

When a meeting is booked or scheduled a uniq link is created for us to click on to join the meeting. And when using Outlook og Gmail calendar this is working perfectly. But when we use the calendar within Teams there is a issue. SInce Teams only show the JOIN button to the attendees i dont see the JOIN button because my user is not added when the meeting is created, and this is huge drawback. 

Also when creating a meeting directly on any contacts, im not able to add myself as a attendee.

So basicly this meen that im stuck with using Outlook, Gmail or Hubspot to get access to the meeting link, but i would love if you could sove the issue with Teams so i can use Teams Calendar and not the other ones mention.

AustinW
Membro

Any update on when this will be available? Specifically hoping to see Microsoft Teams added as a videoconference option in the app integrations list so the meeting invite to our clients will include a link to join the Microsoft Teams meeting.

DBenoit2
Participante

@poconnell 

Hi Patrice,

I think it's time for an update here! Or at least opening up the Beta to more people.

There is a true need for this become real!

Thanks!

poconnell

Hi All 

Thanks for your patience, and continued interest in our MicroSoft Team's integration. 

Apologies for the delay in getting this integration to you - we are working with MicroSoft to get some final approvals in place to launch. 

We are planning to roll out the integration soon and I will update this thread when we have confirmed our launch date. 

Thanks 

Patrice

ultrapoolcare
Membro

Anxiously awaiting launch of this feature.  Please update upon launch.

DBenoit2
Participante

@poconnell 

Any updates on this?

With the new Hybrid sales reality, this is much overdue...

Thank you for the update! 

joeldeteves
Participante

Looking forward to this feature!

Tilma
Membro

Yes, the feature would be great!

DBenoit2
Participante

OK, I have to admit this is getting a bit ridiculos!

Pretty much every CRM big or small now has this...

Can we please get an update an ETA?

Thanks!

poconnell

Hi All 

Thanks for your patience, and continued interest in HubSpots MicroSoft Teams integration. 

We know this has been very slow moving and we apologize for the ongoing delay in getting this integration to you. 

We have continued to run into a number of bugs and process issues that have caused significant delay on our progress working with MicroSoft to bring this integration to you. 

We are still working through some of these issues with MicroSoft, and will keep you updated on our progress here. 

Thanks you

Patrice

jkeena
Participante

This should be a must! Upvoted.

MBaxter
Membro

I was sent here by the Support team to request beta access. 

All the best,
Mark

MariZanchetta
Colaborador(a)

I would like to request Beta access to the Hubspot+Teams integration for meeting links.

thanks,

AChambers8
Membro

I would also like to request access to the Microsoft Teams+HubSpot beta integration

DBenoit2
Participante

@poconnell 

Hi Patrice,

I guess it's time for another update or at least some kind of Beta access. This has been going on for months... and is really need in today's hybrid work context.

Thank you in advance for your response!