Microsoft Teams Calendar Integration

We need to connect the Microsoft teams Calendar with the HubSpot meeting link 
So that meetings that are booked through the link show in the MS Team Cal 

48 Comentários
Status atualizado para: In Beta
poconnell
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Hi all, 

I am the Product Manger for Hubspot Strategic Integration. I'm happy to let you know that we are currently building an integration with Microsoft Teams. We plan to launch our first features later this year, which will include a meeting link within HubSpot and the ability to share notifications between HubSpot and Microsoft Team. In the coming months we also plan to start working on messaging conversations feature, among other features. 

Keep an eye out for our Product Blog updates on this integration. 

Thanks 

Patrice

gzilavy
Membro

Glad to hear this is in the works! 

Scotteeboy
Membro

Great news! The messaging will be a great feature along with any other powerful integrations with Teams.

Brennon
Colaborador(a)

Happy to hear this is coming soon!

DanE5
Membro

Any ETA when it will be functional? 

KatieD
Membro

Waiting....

Status atualizado para: In Beta
poconnell
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Hi All

Thanks for your continued interest in the Microsoft Teams Integration by HubSpot. 

We are currently working through feedback shared by our early beta testers. We plan to extend this integration to more beta tester in Q1 2020. 

I will keep this channel updated on progress and let you know when we are ready to take on more beta testers.

I know alot of you who are eager to get involved and we look forward to sharing this with you soon. 

Thanks for your patience as we work through our development. 

Regards

Patrice

jackyb
Participante | Parceiro Ouro

Hi @poconnell 

Can you please update me when this is available. 

We are currently using Teams and its crucial. 

MercyanneM
Membro

Hi Patrice. Would love to be considered for the beta test.

RobCar
Membro

Hey Patrice,

Please consider us for the beta testing phase... Keen to get a solution and help along the way

Any update at all?

CDelaCruz
Membro

Hi Patrice,

I'd like to be included in the Beta testing. Do you have any indication of when will this feature be available?

lmarg
Participante

Hi, is there an update on this? I would like to be included in the Beta testing too. 

susilovati_cds
Membro

I would like to be included in the Beta testing please. 

MPoelen
Membro

Hello, we would like to be included in the Beta testing too.

kbeloin
Membro

Hello! We're excited about the Teams integration as well (it would be nice to retire a current workflow that patches in meetings). How do we go about signing up for this Beta? 

KSpanner
Membro

What is ETA on this new feature?

JCorbin
Membro

We would like to be included in the Beta testing when it becomes available again in Q2. 

Thanks!

jessewragg
Membro

Commenting to receive email updates as this progresses.

@poconnell I'd be open to joining the next round of Beta if you need more 😉

RobCar
Membro

Looks like a bit of a delay on both information and/or testing.

Is this in dev or do we have to forget it for now? Would be nice to be updated as last date was last quarter 2020.

Ta!!

OBisson
Membro

Since it's been a while without an answer, I'll ask again the question for everyone here:

What is the ETA for the integration with Teams for meeting links? 

I'd also be interested in being part of the beta testers since we are eager to use that feature.

Thanks