HubSpot Ideas

costarica

Messages - Have Chats Appear for all Online Users?

HubSpot-Updates
Re: Messages - Have Chats Appear for all Online Users?
July 11, 2018 06:08 AM

Hey @clioi! I definitely recommend reaching out to our Support team via the Help widget in the bottom right corner of your portal for a more customized solution. But I think for the use case you're describing, a good solution might be to use multiple Inboxes in Conversations so you can have one dedicated for the sales team 🙂

July 10, 2018 09:06 AM

@clioi on the bot's agent handoff step, uncheck the "Assign this bot to an individual or team" option 🙂

July 09, 2018 02:17 PM

Hey @costarica! You'll just want to edit the Routing settings for your targeted messages to go to Unassigned and make sure all your users have configured their notifications profile & preferences to be notified when unassigned chats come in 🙂

Re: Messages - Have Chats Appear for all Online Users? - changed to: Delivered
July 09, 2018 01:36 PM

This is now possible in Conversations by routing to the Unassigned queue.

8 Kommentare
clioi
Stratege/Strategin

Agreed! We keep missing chats as the first available contact in round robin might be away from his desk and nobody else is notified of new chats, very frustrating!!

Status aktualisiert zu: Delivered
hroberts
HubSpot-Produktteam

This is now possible in Conversations by routing to the Unassigned queue.

costarica
Mitglied

Wow!  Great news!  Anything I have to do to set this up?  

hroberts
HubSpot-Produktteam

Hey @costarica! You'll just want to edit the Routing settings for your targeted messages to go to Unassigned and make sure all your users have configured their notifications profile & preferences to be notified when unassigned chats come in 🙂

clioi
Stratege/Strategin

Hi @hroberts, I'm unable to edit our chat routing settings as we use bots. How do I make the unassigned chat change within the bot? Thanks

hroberts
HubSpot-Produktteam

@clioi on the bot's agent handoff step, uncheck the "Assign this bot to an individual or team" option 🙂

clioi
Stratege/Strategin

thanks @hroberts. I suspect that if I do this then ANY user in our portal who has enabled notifications will be notified? We only want our 'sales' team to be able to view and reply to unassigned chats. Is there any kind of documentation on this yet or anybody in particular who can help us via email?

hroberts
HubSpot-Produktteam

Hey @clioi! I definitely recommend reaching out to our Support team via the Help widget in the bottom right corner of your portal for a more customized solution. But I think for the use case you're describing, a good solution might be to use multiple Inboxes in Conversations so you can have one dedicated for the sales team 🙂