HubSpot Ideas

RV

Message Widget and availability

Currently, we have two people responding to messages in our company. In doing so it shows both people widgets at once.  Is there a way to only display one person at a time?  Is there also a way to set company hours for individual people? I come in an hour earlier than my counterpart and leave an hour earlier as well.  I seem to be the one getting the messages after I leave for the night while she is here and could be responding. 

HubSpotからのアップデート
Re: Message Widget and availability - changed to: Delivered
July 09, 2018 02:01 PM

Hey @RV! What you're requesting can be accomplished with the Send From setting in targeted message settings. And it sounds like you might just be forgetting to toggle on Away Mode before you leave for the day. I'd recommend reaching out to our Support team if you have more questions about this!

1件のコメント
ステータスに更新: Delivered
hroberts
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hey @RV! What you're requesting can be accomplished with the Send From setting in targeted message settings. And it sounds like you might just be forgetting to toggle on Away Mode before you leave for the day. I'd recommend reaching out to our Support team if you have more questions about this!