Wussten Sie, dass wir eine deutschsprachige Community haben?

Merging Deals

It would be valuable to be able to merge two or more existing DEALS.  Different people can create a DEAL and building out notes, tasks, etc., and, in fact, it turns out to be one big DEAL rather than several small ones.  The ability to MERGE them, while retaining all history, notes, etc. would be valuable.  Otherwise we have to manually agree which *one* will be our "master" going forward.  THANKS!

HubSpot updates
Merging DealsHubSpot Produkt-Team
changed to: In Planning
09-11-2018

This is currently in planning! We'll post again here once we have more information for you, but we hear your request Smiley (fröhlich)

90 Kommentare
DonMohammes
Mitwirkender

Upvoted!

robweidner
Neues Mitglied

Any update on this?

valeria_glispa
Berater

I completely agree! Merging deals is an essential function for our team. 

seplovich
Mitwirkender

Has this function been incorporated yet? We have multiple deals that we need to be able to merge. Should be a basic function.

Please advise ETA for developing this.

Thank you!

scastro_76
Berater

We just imported a lot of information from SF but we had already other deals in HubSpot and now we need to merge them. Any idea on when this function will be available? 

jonrokthyng
Mitwirkender

Allowing us to merge deals by the deal name we create will greatly improve our offline sales to online marketing attribution model. I have 4 different reports tied to a unique serial number that gives a complete pciture of a deals. 

Reports: Warranty Registration, Retail Financed Report, Retail B2B Payoff, and Customer Survey. 

Each report are tied to a unique serial number. This will allow me to initiate a loyaly campaign, track retail activity, and improve our marketing ROI attribution models. 

If you fix this, you'll be ahead of your competition with CRMs!! 

GRF
Berater

Deals may be fluid, as noted above.  The need to merge and even split while retaining information is needed.

My specific case involves two deals created around the same Contact accidentally.  

seplovich
Mitwirkender

Is this function still not avaialble? Seems so basic that people would enter the same deal and a need for a merge function is so needed. Any feedback Hubspot???

Justinmiller
Berater

upvote this feature

defranco
Sachkundiger

Please! Merge Deals Feature ASAP!