HubSpot Ideas

kristusv

Merge Deals

It happens frequenly enough for us where we have two different deals for a single deal. Either because we're working through a partner or a deal has gone stale enough where it makes sense to create a new deal for them (from a commission perspect for our SDRs). It would be really helpful to be able to merge deals.

Additionally, there could be a drop down form when merging deals to indicate which parts of the deals you want to keep when there is overlap.

51件のコメント
ckenworthy
メンバー

It would be valuable to be able to merge two or more existing DEALS.  Different people can create a DEAL and building out notes, tasks, etc., and, in fact, it turns out to be one big DEAL rather than several small ones.  The ability to MERGE them, while retaining all history, notes, etc. would be valuable.  Otherwise we have to manually agree which *one* will be our "master" going forward.  THANKS!

zapliance
メンバー

This feature is essential to us as we are having too many duplicate Deals and deleting one deal erases the historic events.

Alex from zapliance

valeria_glispa
メンバー

I completely agree! Merging deals is an essential function for our team. 

seplovich
メンバー

Has this function been incorporated yet? We have multiple deals that we need to be able to merge. Should be a basic function.

Please advise ETA for developing this.

Thank you!

scastro_76
メンバー

We just imported a lot of information from SF but we had already other deals in HubSpot and now we need to merge them. Any idea on when this function will be available? 

jonrokthyng
メンバー

Allowing us to merge deals by the deal name we create will greatly improve our offline sales to online marketing attribution model. I have 4 different reports tied to a unique serial number that gives a complete pciture of a deals. 

Reports: Warranty Registration, Retail Financed Report, Retail B2B Payoff, and Customer Survey. 

Each report are tied to a unique serial number. This will allow me to initiate a loyaly campaign, track retail activity, and improve our marketing ROI attribution models. 

If you fix this, you'll be ahead of your competition with CRMs!! 

GRF
メンバー

Deals may be fluid, as noted above.  The need to merge and even split while retaining information is needed.

My specific case involves two deals created around the same Contact accidentally.  

seplovich
メンバー

Is this function still not avaialble? Seems so basic that people would enter the same deal and a need for a merge function is so needed. Any feedback Hubspot???

defranco
投稿者

Please! Merge Deals Feature ASAP!

TomLucas
メンバー

Totally need this feature - huge time sink having to resolve duplicates / merge data manually

mkwdwrd
参加者

I'll just jump on this bandwagon and would love to see this functionality come about fast. We are starting to see more and more duplicate or deals that have merged into one through the sales process. 

Kmoloo
トップ投稿者 | Elite Partner

I'd like this feature as well, but something to consider:

Should the amount properties be totalled up, or in a case of deals truly being duplicates instead of parts of one larger deal.  In either case, we'd need a prompt from HubSpot for the user to make that choice.

Ads
メンバー
This is a common problem for me as I common contact who run separate projects. Later in the piece, there is a merge of projects on their end and therefore I need to do the same with my records to save confusion. Please build this into the next update.
andygould
投稿者

Any response from HubSpot on why you can merge companies and not deals? Silliness..

kgrider
参加者

Yes, this is an excellent idea! I ran into this as a problem today. We can merge contacts and companies but not deals, so it shouldn't be too hard to implement this problem. 

This feature is so important!

AnnaDandrea
メンバー

We've been exclusively using HubSpot for almost two years, and this is a constant issue. Deals need to be able to be merged! Before we started paying for HubSpot, we used a free version of another CRM and deal merges were included with that. As a CRM, this is a necessary feature.

Charles_Groome
参加者

Major problem when migrating to Salesforce...all kinds of duplicate deals now. I've had to zero out the amounts and add labels in the Deal names just to keep it all straight. Especially bad because there's no way to map all the notes and attachments over to Salesforce so I need to keep those deals around for historical context in case someone comes knocking.

Job1234
メンバー

yes please, we need deal merging

JimHohl
投稿者

Yup. I need this too. Duplicate deals get created all the time.

tsaphir
参加者

Needed please. Was an important feature we used a lot on Pipedrive, and it s a loss in productivity not to have it in HS. 

Two opportunities can be worked on by 2 sales rep. Then  merged with one taking ownership, and all deal data gets combined.