HubSpot Ideas

kristusv

Merge Deals

It happens frequenly enough for us where we have two different deals for a single deal. Either because we're working through a partner or a deal has gone stale enough where it makes sense to create a new deal for them (from a commission perspect for our SDRs). It would be really helpful to be able to merge deals.

Additionally, there could be a drop down form when merging deals to indicate which parts of the deals you want to keep when there is overlap.

51 Comentarios
Estado actualizado a: In Beta
Dylan
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Hello HubSpot community! Thank you for your continued feedback on this idea. We've been hard at work building a CRM that can grow with your business and I'm excited to let you know that deal merge is officially in beta and should be available for all accounts on or before March 9th. 

PaulSaaS
Participante

Finally Emoticono feliz

Andrej
Miembro

Hi,

Now to enable ftis faature? This s important....

Thanks,

Andrej

Estado actualizado a: Delivered
Dylan
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Hello HubSpot community, 

I'm excited to let you know the ability to merge deals is live to all HubSpot accounts. Happy merging! Here are some details on the functionality from the HubSpot Knowledge Base.

- Dylan 

pajvitamin
Colaborador

Thank you all for your support and team's effort across 

akhan52
Miembro

yes this is great and will help me with my website i will use in. This will help in getting rid of Duplicate deals and pages issues. thanks.

LOConnor123
Colaborador líder

@Dylan  Hi Dylan.. can you merge two deals, and have the line items from both end up in the new deal?

This is what I interpret deal to mean. 

It is great that currently, we can track all the interactions and record all emails/calls. If I am speaking to a customer about renewing their services, and build a quote for that... and then they also discuss taking new products. It would be great to be able to merge quotes together, to make one larger deal. 

Does that make sense?

seplovich
Miembro

I have been asking for this feature for a long time and I cannot believe this is still not in place. 

The same should apply to contacts. Just like Google deduplicates and/or merges contacts, HS should be able to do as well. 

LOConnor123
Colaborador líder

@seplovich it's odd that this isn't a feature... it would be really helpful if you could open up a deal select the line items, and then have these removed and allocated to a new deal (opposite of merging)

@Dylan  any update for some hopeful hubspot users?

Does what seplovich and I desire to do make sense?

T-Ahmed4
Miembro

yess right

JaKalfayan
Participante

Can y'all also give us the ability to duplicate them as well as pipelines?