HubSpot Ideas

inespimentel

Merge Campaigns

Beyond editing campaign titles which is not understanble why it isn't available, it would be really useful for us to be able to merge campaigns in order to group all the metrics.

For example, we have campaigns on ebooks and case studies from 2015, 2016 and 2017 which were created independently for each material, but now it doesn't make sense to keep the metrics dispersed so we'd like to just group all campaigns by topic to have a clearer view on history of that type of campaign.

If merging is already available for contacts where the merge looks even more complex, I think it should be simpler to implement a merge of campaigns. It would also be easier to manage with the new beta feature of campaign analytics.

40 Commentaires
Alexberthou
Membre

It would be relevant for our company as well

clioi
Contributeur de premier rang

yes please - we need this too!

mollyrigatti
Membre

Yes please! I have clients who go in and create their own campaigns and reorganizing is a huge time suck.

CaitlinS
Membre

Hi, I think it would be useful if you could merge campaigns within Hubspot marketing platform. If you need to put landing pages and forms into a different campaign (to better track revenue generated and sessions) there is currently no way to do this. This means it is difficult to effectively attribute revenue tied to the most up to date campaign. I would like to be able to create a workflow where you can map the assets from one campaign into another. Thanks 

JonnyZOO
Contributeur

Agreed. This would be helpful for managing campaigns that, at the time, made sense to create independently, but then became part of a bigger campaign.

ET-de
Membre

I agree with the comments before, merging campaigns would be a huge help.

Looking forward to such a feature in the future.

Tatiana_cailabs
Membre

We have same type of issue, this fonctionnality would also be helpful for our company!

Thank you

Olo
Membre

Could really use this feature! Any update on when this could be added?

cynthiapossen
Participant

yes, here as well!

AlfredoVoodoo
Participant

the best way for us would be to create a campaign hierarchy so you can group individually named campaigns under a parent category and then report on those

Statut mis à jour : Being Reviewed
Shay
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Hi everyone! Appreciate your feedback here and your upvotes. I wanted to get a quick temperature check from you all to make sure I was understanding the product gap here 100%. Based on your comments, and in particular @AlfredoVoodoo's recent comment, it seems that a feature like a parent/child relationship for campaigns would get you the functionality you have in mind here. I.e. the ability to have individual campaigns for each effort but also see a rolled up view of everything related by "theme". Would that be fair to say?

I recently posted an update on the idea post related to that feature here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Parent-Child-hierarchy-feature-for-campaigns/idi-p/29... if I'm right in understanding the need here I can actually merge this post into the one linked and add all the upvotes together to give it more weight and combine the feedback.

Let me know what you think 🙂 

markinapub
Membre

@Shay I would support this idea whole-heartedly. Running emails that might be part of one overall campaign but having to report on them individually is a pain; @AlfredoVoodoo 's suggestion is excellent; your comment of rolling up under a 'theme' or campaign would be hugely useful.

elissapark
Membre

@Shay This would be really helpful. I was initially looking to see if I could 'merge' campaigns that we've had over the years but creating a hierarchy would also work (and is perhaps a better idea). Thanks.

TanyaSievo
Participant

Any improvements here? The suggestion was submitted in 2017. Campiagn mergin would be great to have.

LAdame
Membre

Being able to merge campaigns would benefit us as well. Any update on this?

Jess-W
Participant | Partenaire solutions Platinum

It would be really helpful to be able to merge campaigns, I also like the idea to have a parent/child association

JonnyZOO
Contributeur

Parent-child association, campaign merging and (front-end) renaming would make this much more usable.

Currently, the Campaigns section isn't great without these.

ERamirez
Participant | Partenaire solutions

We need this too!

corbius
Participant

It would really be beneficial to our association as well to simplify our campaign names by merging them.

RyJeGe
Participant

This would be useful for sure, especially as campaigns become more historical, or at least have the ability to combine campaigns for reportinng purposes.  I like to make quarterly campaigns througout the year but would also like to see the annual aggregation as well.