HubSpot Ideas

Lang

Mention Filter

Hello!

It would be great if there is a way to filter any @ (mentions) that you get the way you can see tasks that are in your name. Currently anything that I get mentioned in, I just have to save the email notification it sends me so I don't forget about it since the actual task is not in my name. 

Thanks!

Gina

7 Comentários
clintbieri
Participante

I agree! I was hoping to filter out all the @mentions that I recieved in the last 3-4 weeks so I didn't miss anything. The Email Notification is nice but it would save time if I could filter the @mentions toward me and see them in an activity feed of sorts.

Thanks!

RayTorres
Membro

Yes, so many times is dificult to remember in wich contact, lead, business or other part of Hubspot you mentinoned some of your workmates. It will be helpfull to check all your mentions

AGSolano_777
Participante

While far from ideal, a workaround I used to identify all of my mentions was to search the following within my email application's search bar (Outlook):

noreply@hubspot.com "mentioned you"

The keyword = noreply@hubspot.com to find instances of emails sent to me from "noreply@hubspot.com" and the keyword = "mentioned you" in quotes to search specifically for that text within those emails.

This would identify all applicable email notifications sent to your inbox:

Sender = noreply@hubspot.com

Subject line: Andrés Solano (user who mentioned you) mentioned you on the company "Sample Company"

stevewells
Membro

We use the Slack integration and I can filter it there. It's not ideal and doing it in the app would be way better. I would also like to see all the @mentions I made to my sales team so I can see who has/has not replied to me.

SusannBarton
Membro

Unfortunately, even in 2023 it was not integrated into the dashboard. The workaround from @AGSolano_777 does not work for me. Please Hubspot, add that option to the dashboard.

SDubsky
Membro

Hi just putting in my vote for this feature, it would be very useful for our setup. I have used this frequently with a competitor product before we switched to hubspot

FJSchafer
Participante

Yes, I find the narrow Notification panel challenging to navigate. 
I do get all my Mentions in Teams and Outlook, but it would be nice to see Mentions in a mailbox-like list inside HubSpot. Then, I could Preview the Ticket or Contact the mention is about. This List of Mentions could also have Filters at the top. Perhaps it could be placed under Conversations and be labeled "Mentions." Then, one could work through the list.