HubSpot Ideas

EmmyGranstrom

Meeting scheduler - add location

When you schedule a meeting on a HubSpot contact record it is not possible to add in the loctaion. It would be very useful if this could be added. 

7 Replies
Sharonb423

just spoke with someone at Hubspot who said she will escalate this again. If I am scheduling a meeting through the contact record, I can't do it without a location... seems to be a basic feature, not sure why it's not there? 

jdumez
Participant

Very good idea. Meeting, if they are not over the phone, take place in a location. It is usefull to know where to go when you go there.

The location should be mapped with Outlook  location field, so Sales Rep can easily click on the location and find his way with his favorite GPS tool ! That's the way it works in the physical world !

bsmisson

Adding a location to  a meeting scheduled within a contact or company is very important to how we do business. 

Gmarcus1988

This would make a huge difference.

Gmarcus1988

I would also make sure zoon and uberconference is integrated.  Since both of these function are already available when creating a meeting link to a linked calendar, I am surprised this has not been done yet. Most people use location as a standard field in meeinting invitations.

ChrisG1
Participant

Add me to the list of people baffled by this basic piece of information being missing from a meeting setup.  I can't imagine how this gets left out of the feature set.  If I asked my teenager to give me all the characteristics needed to setup a meeting, he would have included "location".  Come on HubSpot.  Lets get htis done.

DPERSIN
Participant

Location should also be transfered to Google calendar or Outlook or I calendar