HubSpot Ideas

hroberts

Meeting reminder emails for meetings booked through the CRM

While the Meetings tool offers the ability to send contacts reminder emails for meetings they book with the user, there is currently nowhere to configure reminder emails for meetings that are booked directly through the CRM by the user.

From @SamanthaH :
"We really need meeting reminders to be able to be configured for meetings booked within the HS sales platform itself (e.g. on a contact record). This is used more commonly by our sales team as we also need to record the meeting "type" at the time of booking, and currently the meetings "link" doesn't seem to offer that configuration. I don't see an option for reminders on meetings booked this way - please advise. "

62 Replies
ShivamKapoor

2023 and still looking for this feature..

DMeinhold

There is a realyy high need for this funktion. Just adapt this function from the meetings-link. 

MOrtegaGarcia

Must have!

AJulian342

Add me to the list of "must have" and "can't believe this isn't already available"

SCrapo

126 upvotes and 44 comments as of today. This post has been around since 2019, so roughly 4 years? At what point does the product team say "Yes, we should maybe add this"? 

StanBartczak
Participant | Diamond Partner

Definitely an important missing feature

ABowk

I am quite surprised that this is not available. It would be such a simple addition as this exact funcionality is already available in other areas.

For example, I can create a template for an email to send to the customer when they book a meeting. Why can't this option be added to the reminder.

The issue is that the email is sent as though I have written it. For different types of meetings, I would usually use a different tone. 

For the post form submission, I specifically state that this is an automated email and I will respond personally soon.

This is another simple feature request that has been open for a few years. Does Hubspot actually read these posts?

EthanM
Participant

We need to have this. We're regretting ditching Calendly after migrating our CRM to Hubspot. The Meetings app is not strong enough for a modern Sales or even CSM team.

Craig-Andrews
Participant | Partner

This seems basic. It's a real need. 

DPirvu

Yet another basic feature that HubSpot doesn't provide. 

Looking through the most upvoted responses, it's weird to me that people would vote on those and not these.

nlssplgn

Must have!

HennesseyDraft

How is this still not a thing? We need an update.

jzanette33
Participant

Please add this feature

DavideV

Our prospects dont come to demos because they dont find the meeting link.
Please add this feature 🙏

OBinder

We are facing a higher demo-cancelation rate, cause prospects dont come to demos because they dont find the meeting link.

LRedegeld

Big need! Please implement it ASAP. Thanks.

MAigner

Must have! 6/10 people can't find the meeting link. Unfortunately bit unprofessional and time-consumingand time-consuming

SoniaEversports

Definitely a very much needed feature

WPost
Participant

seriously why doesn't this exist yet? So many basic feature blunders in this CRM create SO MUCH EXTRA WORK for me on a daily basis I am starting to HATE this system

WPost
Participant

Not only this but meetings booked through the CRM don't have any way to add a google meet link to the original invite, I have to manually open the invite and ADD the google meet and send them and update - incredibly inefficient