HubSpot Ideas

LCham

Meeting links reporting

To be able to report on meeting links - e.g. to be able to break them down so we know how many times a meeting was booked each week, with who, etc.

10 Comentários
DevinRZC_DM
Participante

I set up multiple Round-Robin meeting links for our different funnels for our Sales Team and on our thank you pages for form submissions. I have to manually track the link's performance daily and also have no control over organizing all of the meeting links I've set up instead of being able to organize them by type or funnel like I would love to do. 

This is an important step in reporting for Sales AND Marketing metrics! This would be helpful for sure. 

Meetings.png

willcurran
Top colaborador(a)

Smart!

HanneCF
Membro

Yes, I would really love to be able to break-down the performance of our meetings page over time!

YiRui_Chua
HubSpot Employee

Hi!

Commenting for a customer here

There seems to be a shortage of reporting options for specific meeting links other than the meetings page; wondering if we can improve that (:

AndreaBalducci
Participante

+1!!!

Now I have:
- views (absolute)
- Meeting booker (absolute)
- % conversion (absolute)

Is there a way to have a report on this ?

Like list all companies that have booked a meeting via this link

A trend overt time etc?
AAllen5
Membro

+1 This. We have two booked demo links and and want to be able to compare week over week performance of each

AliceKirchhoff
Membro

To add on, it would be great to be able to tie specific meeting links to campaigns for reporting purposes.

Viddy
HubSpot Employee

Commenting on behalf of my customer: 

The total number of meetings booked is a good start, but we need to be able to filter this number over a certain time period (eg month, year). Specifically we need to be able to use them as measures in reports so that we can filter them based on time period to get a clearer understanding of the meetings booked using the different URLs. 

DavidGeorgeHall
Membro

More than just reporting, meeting links should be something we can use in workflows. For instance, the goal of much of our marketing automation is getting a meeting scheduled. We want a campaign to run until a meeting gets scheduled. Once that meeting is scheduled, we would want the workflow to stop. 

Also, we have a call center with call reps who are incentivized to schedule appointments for sales people. The call reps make calls and also send personalized emails. So, they each get their own link. We need to be able to track which link was used to schedule a meeting so that we can give credit to the right call rep. If meeting links were treated like any other object, we could do this.

Seriously, how was this released as a solution. We have to go back to Calendly immediately and use Zapier to update contact properties, but this is a huge pain to set up all of the zaps... especially when it already half-exists in Hubspot. 

Please finish building this feature to meet these needs!

CLyon_Kennected
Membro

Need meeting link reporting!