HubSpot Ideas

SRoberts

Meeting link calendar unavailability wording

We have multiple round-robin meeting links set up for teams that communicate with customers via a team email, rather than their individual ones. 

When going to book a meeting where there is no availability, the calendar screen includes the name and email address of the owner of the meeting link, advising the customer to contact that person to request a meeting. 

It would be good to be able to edit this wording to direct customers to contact the team via the team email, rather than an individual user.

1 Reply
AlishaV
Contributor

Yes! I agree! We thrive on the person-to-person inquiry process where the inquiry communicates with just one person, 'their' person. However, when that person is not available, we need to show messaging that redirects them to a round robin meeting link so that they can make an appointment with the next available!! My leadership and teams have been yelling about this for a really long time and I'm being forced to look at other vendors to support this use case, which I really, really don't want to have to do because of added admin complexity, etc.

AlishaV_0-1695130209425.png