HubSpot Ideas

Laurap23

Meeting link - automatically selecting a team member based on language or location

As our team grows and we are serving customers globally we find that the meeting link has a few limitations. 

We would like to use the Team meeting link to allow automatic selection of a sales rep based on language/location so that our customer's needs will be better fulfilled and the process for us will also be more efficient. 

I have been informed that this feature does not currently exist, so I'm posting this wish here, as it's something that we already wish was there in HS, and will surely make a tremendous difference for us in the future. 

Furthermore, but not essential to us as the above-mentioned feature, would be the possibility to 

- customise the link itself

- style/customise the appearance of the calendar, form ecc more than what's possible now 

- remove photo and title if necessary 

5 Replies
Laurap23
Participant

Hello, world! I'm a little disappointed that so few have upvoted this idea 😞 

We are only a start-up, and as we are trying to scale, we see the increasing need for this! 

I'm actually trying to find a workaround now, as, after an "incident" with a booked meeting, we realised that the current "round-robin team calendar" solution, really does not work for us! 

We have someone in Germany, the UK and the Nordics and we want to make it as easy and friction-free as possible for prospects to sign up for a demo on our website. The Meeting Calendar worked well with just one rep, but now that we have more and spread across geographies, it has quickly become inefficient. 

I've come up with 2 workarounds, but perhaps someone with far more experience can give me other suggestions? 

1. Prospects fill out a contact form that includes "country". That goes to the Sales Manager who then dispatches the contact out to the correct rep, who in turn will have to get in touch with the prospect and book the meeting (lots of steps here!) 

2. Instead of having the one embedded calendar, we show 3 CTA buttons with the 3 available languages and they are linked to the correct individual meeting calendar, which will open up on another tab when clicking. Otherwise, we could also show the 3 embedded calendar side by side on the one webpage (but I think this could be confusing). 

Thanks in advance to anyone with comments, helpful suggestions - much appreciated!! 

Have  a great weekend, 

Laura 

RTeuch
Participant

We would also really need this feature! 

Cwimmer
Participant

Not sure if this is still relevant, but our team would also like to have this feature. I know HubSpot can do some if....then agreements, so this should be doable. Otherwise, we'll have to get our website programmer to add a filter option, which isn't as nice. 

PCSantos

Sad to see that almost 2 years later this is still an idea. I guess this will be so useful for a lot of companies, mine included.

AnastasiiaA

We keep growing globally and our team is also located all around the world. It would be a super useful feature! Team Hubspot, please develop this one!