HubSpot Ideas

Willirob

Meeting Templates - Schedule a Meeting

Like Email Templates, and semi-related to Meeting links, it would be nice to have the ability to create meeting templates that you could select after you've either selected the Meeting icon ("Schedule a meeting") or the "Create Meeting" button within a contact record.

Example: We schedule follow up meetings at the end of our discovery calls to review our proposals while the contact/lead is on the phone. Therefore, sending out the meeting link to the contact for them to then pick a time is not relevant or a pleasant experience. Having the ability to automatically pull in an agenda, add video conferencing, selecting the meeting type and even having a standard meeting name that you can personalize would be a handy feature to have.

Any agency that uses HubSpot and has repetitive meetings could benefit and can save a lot of time and avoid human errors!

7 Replies
zixichic

YES!!! Meeting Templates are only to Schedule a meeting, not for use on a meeting that has already been scheduled. You have to create the meeting from scratch in Google calendar essentially. And if this is what we have been doing (and not using the INCOMING scheduling link) then reminder email have to be manually sent (or set up on the event page in google calendar?) I think this risks no-shows on people who schedule this way.

JbrownZORUS

This needs to happen ASAP! Extremely powerful tool and why I love outreach so much. 

This is HUGE for SDR / Hunter / Farmer model in SaaS orgs.

JackAdamsWAM

This 100% needs to happen. Sometime its great for clients to schedule their own appoitnments but it's equally as effective for us to scheule our own. Meeting templates would be a great idea 

JKensicki

Yes pleasse do it. Currently i have a workaround with onenote. And it **bleep** 😛 

Marie_
Contributor

oh, yes please! I'm surprised this is not available already. Seems like a no brainer to me.

GEhrler

Yes please!

ACollins77

Big upvote for this. Does Hubspot have an update here? It's been years