HubSpot Ideas

AmyB

Meeting Reminder Emails

I suggest that hubspot should send direct emails to remind both parties that they have a meeting scheduled - should users not have their personal/work emails linked to their calendars.

Mises à jour HubSpot
July 23, 2019 02:23 PM

Hi @SamanthaH and @shannonhoward! I'd recommend filing separate ideas for those. We try to keep each post on the community pretty closely tied to one feature request, that way it's clear for people what's actually delivered, and for our product team what ideas have the most traction. I've taken the liberty of filing ideas for a few of these on your behalf. If you upvote them, you will be notified of future updates 🙂 Feel free to add comments with more details about your use cases!

Re: Meeting Reminder Emails - changed to: Delivered
March 06, 2018 02:40 PM

Hi all! I'm very pleased to announce that Meeting reminders have gone live! See this blog post for more details: https://www.hubspot.com/product-updates/set-automatic-email-reminder-for-meetings. For any additional related ideas (I've seen some comments here about a "reschedule" option) please upvote and file new separate ideas with details on what you'd like to see so we can guage community interest.

May 26, 2017 03:49 AM

Hey @vmcgee 'In Planning' means the product teams are planning to develop this feature. 

Re: Meeting Reminders - changed to: In Planning
May 04, 2017 09:42 AM

27 Commentaires
ARC
Membre

I am sure this appears somewhere in the Community - but I was not able to find it to give "kudos"! 

I think it would be great to allow a feature where a contact whom has a scheduled meeting would receive an automatic email reminder of such meeting.

For example: 

1) Mr. MQL "X" speaks with sales rep;

2) Sales rep and Mr. MQL "X" agree on a date, time and place to meet;

3) Sales rep enters all the data into the "Schedule" tab in the CRM;

4) Mr. MQL "X" receives a friendly reminder 24/36/48 hours prior to their meeting. 

BeccaArmistead
HubSpot Employee

Hi there! A good workaround for this if you're a marketing customer is to create a workflow centered around the property "Last Meeting Booked".  This allows you to send an email reminder the day before or the day of the meeting.  As "Last Meeting Booked" is date based and not date/time, it will not allow you to use minutes, but you can set the reminders to go out at a certain time on the day of the meeting or the day before, etc.  Make sure when you're creating the WF, you use the Property Based type and not the Standard.

joeolsen
Membre

For those of us not on the marketing platform but paying for CRM SALES (of which meetings is a big deal) - this needs to be something that is implemented ASAP. This functionality exists (including the ability to reschedule) with just about every other similar stand-alone tool. It seems odd not to have it and if it's just an omitted feature to try and drive people to the marketing platform - that seems out of line to me.

As I have used the sales tool, this is one of several things that are clunky and kind of broken to which the answer from HS is always "well if you were using marketing..." followed by a solution. If you are going to offer a sales product and a sales feature like meetings - you need to make it full featured. Again, not asking for revolutionary IP here, this table stakes for every other similar tool. It should be a "duh" feature for HubSpot Sales as well.

Can you tell me if you are working on this? When it will be completed?

Thanks.

JJO

willcurran
Contributeur de premier rang

Dear God, yes please. Customizable reminders (choose how many and when they will happen) will be much needed.

vmcgee
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Diamond

@BeccaArmistead can you give me a detailed example of that workflow for "Last Meeting Booked"?

Hi there! A good workaround for this if you're a marketing customer is to create a workflow centered around the property "Last Meeting Booked".  This allows you to send an email reminder the day before or the day of the meeting.  As "Last Meeting Booked" is date based and not date/time, it will not allow you to use minutes, but you can set the reminders to go out at a certain time on the day of the meeting or the day before, etc.  Make sure when you're creating the WF, you use the Property Based type and not the Standard.

joeolsen
Membre
Statut mis à jour : In Planning
rlawless
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

vmcgee
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Diamond

@rlawless does "In Planning" mean it will be developed, or just that it's being considered? 

Kristin
Membre

Yes this is what I'm trying to do with Salesforce integration but HubSpot currently cannot sync events, so it cannot see any event-related fields to sync.

roisinkirby
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Hey @vmcgee 'In Planning' means the product teams are planning to develop this feature. 

Brad-Poirier
Membre

Chiming in here since it's "in planning". I too was looking for this feature.

It would be GREAT if it could also send a text reminder.

Of course, this would have to be based on if the contact has a property for "mobile" filled out.

Problem with some is that they just don't check their email, hence they don't have the calendar invite in the first place.

Everyone checks their text messages though.

Thank you.

jesse_AMPTAB
Membre

Hi HubSpot Community, 

Prior to Hubspot I've been using a service called Calendily and if Hubspot wants to look how they do calendar reminders and notifications I would start there. I'm trying to replace my calendily service with the hubspot meetings but there are two features that save time with calendily that I can't let go of. 

1) Email reminder sent out 24 hours before the meeting

2) When the email meeting request goes out an option/ link to reschedule the meeting appears on the message. This reschedule option also appears on the email reminder 24 hours before the meeting. 

REMINDER EMAILREMINDER EMAILNOTE THE OPTION TO RESCHEDULENOTE THE OPTION TO RESCHEDULE

curious
Participant

I concur @jesse_AMPTAB.

Reminders and rescheduling options should be available, given all the other automated functionalities.

Any word from Hubspot as to when we can expect to see this simple, yet crucial feature?

Thx.

jesse_AMPTAB
Membre

@curious I haven't heard back from anyone yet. 

@roisinkirby - Do you work with the Hubspot engineering team? could you look into my response suggestion last week? 

sgraymackenzie
Participant

Same question here - any update on timeline?

As with everyone else who has commented on here, this is pretty crucial 😄

amandav
Membre

Having this as a feature would elimintate so much manual work having to create a task as a reminder and then go into hubspot and manually send the email to the customer asking them to confirm they are okay for the meeting at the scheduled day and time

dangolden
Participant

Amen! Every other scheduling platform lets you automate meeting reminders a day ahead of time, reconfirming the meeting, dial in and offering up a reschedule link if their plans have changed and they can no longer attend.

utahman01
Membre

Totally agree. This will help to keep the appointments being made

davidtaylorjr
Participant

I don't particularly want the email reminder sent to me, but it would be nice to send it to the prospect.

davidtaylorjr
Participant

Is there any update on this?