HubSpot Ideas

cclancy

Meeting Outcome

In HubSpot CRM you have the ability to log a call outcome, however, you don't have the ability to log a meeting outcome.  This information would be extremely helpful to the Sales Team and management.  A standard report to complie this information per HubSpot owner would also be very useful.  Because this information is not available in HubSpot we are forced to utilize another system to track this information.  

59 Kommentare
buywithvan
Mitglied

Yes!  Please add this.  I am surprised this thread is 3 years old.  A meeting outcome seems like a pretty standard function.  

Hannah-par8o
Teilnehmer/-in

Hi, I'm in the beta - One thing I'm wondering/we are wondering is if you edit the meeting outcome, it then says it will send updates to people on the meeting. Is that true? E.g. we don't want to send an update with the meeting outcome. Also, should "comment" on the meeting be used to record meeting notes?

PaulAlmond91
Teilnehmer/-in

I agree with @Hannah-par8o here - we cant set the outcome because it will send office 365 updates to the client.

We need an option to save the meeting but not send updates to clients.

Other than that - its helpful but the real value is being able to take notes from the meeting rather than just an outcome. 

glencornell
HubSpot-Produktteam

@Hannah-par8o , @PaulAlmond91 

Thank you for bringing this up.

We will not send an update to meeting participants when the meeting outcome is updated. This is also true for Meeting Type.

I absolutely see why it appears that we do send a notification to attendees, as there is only one confirmation when making an update to the event in the HubSpot CRM. Here's an image to clarify for the rest of the thead:

meeting_outcome.png

We need to update the logic here so that it just says something like `Save` instead of `Save and send update` when you are updating the Meeting Type or Outcome.

Hannah-par8o
Teilnehmer/-in

That's perfect! One thing my sales person and I are trying to work out - she is trying to figure out where to put meeting notes. There is the "comment" field but it would be great, if, when logging outcome of occured - there was a dedicated area for meeting notes as well. Previously she was entering the meeting manually , but this messes up meeting reporting. the issue with the commenet is it disappears. And if we update the body text, it DOES update the attendee! Is there a better solution/could you add something to this as part of the meeting occured beta?

RafalKochanski
Mitglied

@glencornell Thanks for this, this was so much needed! Can you please let us know what is the estimated date of delivering the reporting feature, in line with the bullet point from your message (below)?

• We are still working on the reporting endpoint, so you wont be able to build a report with this yet. We plan to finish that during the beta period
glencornell
HubSpot-Produktteam

@RafalKochanski  - 

You will now be able to access Meeting outcome results in reporting and workflows!

RafalKochanski
Mitglied

Thanks @glencornell , I absolutely love it, now it's fully functional!

Status aktualisiert zu: Delivered
glencornell
HubSpot-Produktteam

Hi Community! 

Thank you all for your feedback and help while working on this feature, this is now live to all users in all accounts!

Meeting outcomes can be added to any meeting logged manually and is automatically set to 'Scheduled' for meetings synced with your calendar. Meeting outcome is also accessible in the report builder and workflow automation.

See how this looks.

We've also made a tweak when editing a meeting to make it more clear when updating the meeting outcome or meeting type, that an email update will not be sent to the attendees of the meeting. We will no longer show "save and send update" unless a change has been made that impacts the content or logistics of the meeting.

See how this looks.

Sibylle1
Mitglied

Is there a way to customize the meeting outcomes? If not, is that something on the roadmap? 

Brusilov
Mitglied

Meeting management in Hubspot is a big problem for me as well;

For instance I want to exclude from certain automation contacts with a future meeting (and not have to change the list criteria every day);
one very easy, first, fix would be to allow  dynamic list to look into meeting with a sort of "start time after : today" condition;

this would allow some automation and double check based, precisely, only on "future" planned meetings;

another part would be to allow workflow to directly modify something in meetings (why not in tasks as well?) so that certain conditions can move the meeting status / create revision tasks automatically;

and another part of the solution would be to make much more intuituitive the meeting status management: now I have to EDIT a meeting, then I can see that his status can be changed, for instance to "finalizes"; very bad unpractical decision, imho;

Brusilov_0-1605617180626.png

Vikki
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Hi 

Great that you've updated the meetings to show when you're sending a update to a contact, but as ever we need a little bit more please.

After a meeting the team would like to update who attended and actual duration without sending updates to the contact. Could the meeting tool stop emailing updates once the meeting is set to complete? Or a Save but don't send updates button be added? 

Also in the Team Notes section it would be great if we could add an attachment?

Thanks 

ancaban
Teilnehmer/-in

@Sibylle1 we would like to customize the meeting outcomes as well, the same way we can edit the call outcomes.

GMcMorran
Mitglied

Hello Everyone,

Are custom meeting outcomes on the horizon? Does anyone know?

G

Nassim
Mitglied | Platinum Partner

Hi @glencornell 

We plan to include meeting outcomes later this year, which will function similar to custom call outcomes does today

Any estimate on when we will be able to customize meeting outcomes?

Peanut
Mitglied

Hello, is it possible to edit Meeting Outcome options - we would like one for "Repeat Meeting" for reoccurring appointments etc - could also be used to differentiate between first meeting and follow up?

Also, could the status of Scheduled be allocated automatically when an appointment is sent from Outlook and sent into HubSpot via the Sales Tools integration?

chrisatsandler
Teilnehmer/-in

@glencornell Can we have the ability to edit our own meeting outcomes?  Like we can for call outcomes?

JoeDavies
Stratege/Strategin | Elite Partner

Hey @glencornell - is it possible to customise the meeting outcomes? If not, is that something that's planned? Thanks!

JDubey
Mitglied

Hey @glencornell,
This works well for web user but on Hubspot App, we can't update the outcome without sending an email to the attendees. 

JDubey_0-1695700207528.png