Meeting Outcome

In HubSpot CRM you have the ability to log a call outcome, however, you don't have the ability to log a meeting outcome.  This information would be extremely helpful to the Sales Team and management.  A standard report to complie this information per HubSpot owner would also be very useful.  Because this information is not available in HubSpot we are forced to utilize another system to track this information.  

31 Replies
DarrenScottUK
Regular Contributor

I agree and concur with the other replies that this is a must have within a CRM for a sales team who plan meetings but it is known that not all go ahead due to cancellations etc however this data is lost and are then relying on the sales team to manually log this separately. Having an outcome option available in meetings similar to when a call is logged would be extremely useful to the sales team and as a management view on a dashboard report.

am_23
Occasional Contributor

Really need a way to track conversion rates through from meetings. Simplest way I can think of is "meeting outcomes", but not able to do at the moment. Would also be interested in getting conversion rates from connected calls to meetings booked if possible...

Ryan_Frameworx
Occasional Contributor

It would be a great addition to the reporting dashboard if we had the ability to track completed/re-scheduled/cancelled meetings. Currently no work around or variable to allow for this within Hubspot.

Ryan_Frameworx
Occasional Contributor

It would be a great addition to the reporting dashboard if we had the ability to track completed/re-scheduled/cancelled meetings. Currently no work around or variable to allow for this within Hubspot.

DarrenScottUK
Regular Contributor

This would be highly useful to a sales team and something we are struggling with at the moment and this is really something that should be part of the system anyway.

HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Posting on behalf of a customer - They are looking for a similar feature. 

The use case to help them with reporting, KPI's they would like to measure things like meeting attended or not attended. 

StefModulr
New Contributor

Hi we have an inside sales team and I would like to track both the number of sales meetings they book (which can be done by using the Meetings Type functionality) but then also if these meetings happen.

In Salesforce there is a field within the meetings object that has a dropdown menu like:

Booked,

Completed

Didn't Happen

Rklinghoffer
Occasional Contributor

This idea would be extremely helpful. For anyone who has an outside sales team, this function is a basic need and the workarounds in Hubspot are painful. 

adamhawes
Regular Contributor

I agree with all of you.

At the moment HS only really natively reports on meeting scheduled. 

There is no way to report on meeting attended. 

For instance I would love to be able to report how many meetings get attended vs scheduled. 

Hopefully this will get planned and added soon! Custom property hacks are simply not good enough. 

arzasa

Reporting on the quality of the meetings books is a key indicator of SDR performance and can also be leveraged to make better segment decisions. Is an option to customize either a Meeting Quality Score/Rating or the option to indicate if the meeting actually occurred on the roadmap?