HubSpot Ideas

SamStAmour

Meeting Link Analytics : Reporting on client portal's usage of meeting links

When I start working with new clients in their existing HubSpot account, I often like to audit it to understand how they are configured and how they use HubSpot.

During that initial audit, I would like to be able to see if/how their HubSpot users are using meeting links and what performance they get.

For example, I would like to know things like :

• Which user has the most links created?
  • Which user has best the performance with his links?
  • Number of times a certain link was shared
  • Number of times a certain link was clicked
  • Number of times a certain link has converted
  • etc.

I envision this analytics report looking similar to a "Templates" analytics.

SamStAmour_0-1620220423389.png

Note :

I've seen other ways to report on meeting links using the Custom Report Builder, and although I can see meeting links, I cannot have a good idea of their usage and performance.

4件のコメント
EvensSheehy
参加者 | Elite Partner

I face the same issue Samuel! You have my upvote for this one!

karstenkoehler
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

Upvoted, this would be very useful.

SHall7
参加者

Upvote! Today, it's so hard to tell if a meeting link is even still being used (workaround by creating a list of Form Submission Meetings Link: NAME, refine by date - but still, tedious). I work in instances with lots of round robin schedulers and trying to condense, manage, and track performance has been such a pain (especially given we can't redirect meetings.hubspot links).

RBayer
メンバー | Solutions Partner

Upvoting! We use the HubSpot Meetings Link for our website. It would be great to get some deeper analytics - e.g:
- which page did the meeting link get booked on

- number of times the meeting link was clicked

- number of times the link has converted

We can see some of these analytics in the Sales Hub Sales Activities, but are unable to add any of these default analytics into a dashboard for weekly/monthly reporting purposes. Please consider adding this functionality!