Meeting Link Analytics : Reporting on client portal's usage of meeting links
When I start working with new clients in their existing HubSpot account, I often like to audit it to understand how they are configured and how they use HubSpot.
During that initial audit, I would like to be able to see if/how their HubSpot users are using meeting links and what performance they get.
For example, I would like to know things like :
- Which user has the most links created?
- Which user has best the performance with his links?
- Number of times a certain link was shared
- Number of times a certain link was clicked
- Number of times a certain link has converted
I envision this analytics report looking similar to a "Templates" analytics.
I've seen other ways to report on meeting links using the Custom Report Builder, and although I can see meeting links, I cannot have a good idea of their usage and performance.