HubSpot Ideas

etautiva

Meeting Booking Form Prepopulates with Known Values

If HubSpot has already collected information such as First Name, Last Name, and Email in a COS Page form, then this information should be able to prepopulate when booking a Meeting in Sales Pro. For example, if Jane submits a form on a landing page and then follows a link to book a Meeting with a sales rep, the information she submitted on the landing page form should prepopulate in the the Meetings booking form. 

79件のコメント
Anonymous
適用対象外

We tried jaysonb's idea, and it works if you hardcode the values, but we found that if someone has just filled out a form, then we try to embed variable in the URL, Hubspot doesn't 'know' them yet. The variables only work when a known user fills out a form (Hubspot already 'knows' the values). It doesn't work if a new user fills out a form and then goes to the calendar page.

dharmesh
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hey folks.  Thanks for surfacing this.

Will talk to the team this week and see if we can get this done. It makes sense that we should reduce friction for the customer where possible.

ステータスに更新: In Planning
mschnitt
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hey folks - we are indeed planning on making progress here, we will be integrating Meetings more deeply with the Forms tool to support pre-populating with known values. Stay tuned.

JohnS63
投稿者

Amazing - great news 🙂 

TiSu
参加者

Yes, definitely need this ! Right here if you need beta tester スマイリー ウインク

FintechJamie
メンバー

Hi team, just subscribing here for updates and wanted to add my voice to the crowd as I'm also searching for a solution to this issue.

It is not really ideal for us to simultaneously advise clients to remove friction from their lead gen tools whilst also introducing a barrier from HubSpot's tools.

MihaiG
メンバー

Do we have an update onthis feature? We've got customer feedback as to why ask them for their e-mail if the meeting link is sent by e-mail.

Calendly aready has this feature where it aouto populates the first, last name, and the e-mail. I do not want to integrate more tools. 

scottstirling
メンバー

I too would love to have an update. This is such a bad piece of code that is very simple to fix. Please listen to the few that take the time to give you feedback...we speak for the masses that don't! 

Crewmojo
メンバー

Following.... really KEEN to see this feature released - it's not a good experience that we capture name and email, direct user to a calendar and then ask for the same details again...

nick-gat
参加者

Any updates now from 2 years ago?

TiSu
参加者

This is the only reason why I will not use the Chatbot. Please ?

Navarrofrancisc
参加者

Any updates on this? Honestly the fact that we request our potential clients to schedule multiple meetings via hubspot and they have to continue to fill out their names and emails is unprofessional and makes us look like amateurs. Forms should generate a unique URL for each contact or simply pass the email, name as a URL param and at the very least prefill it out. I still LOVE Hubspot but this is a must.

nick-gat
参加者

Just putting a request to get a little more info from the Hubspot team on the status of this. Thanks!

tomwright1982
参加者

This remains critical for the process of getting bookings on our websites.

KristinCD
メンバー

Also getting in line to get more information on the current status. 

allieccollins
投稿者

This is causing FRICTION in my lead funnel. Hubspot loves to talk the talk about reducing friction, but can't seem to walk the walk 🙄. Please just fix this already!

jaysonb
参加者

+1

MihaiG
メンバー

Can sombody from Hubspot at least aknolegde this thread? And give us some feedback on wheather this is somnething they've put in their roadmap for future features

allieccollins
投稿者

🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗

scottstirling
メンバー

Still waiting for a fix or a reply from hubspot!  come on you guys!  You're better than this!!