Meeting Booking Form Prepopulates with Known Values

If HubSpot has already collected information such as First Name, Last Name, and Email in a COS Page form, then this information should be able to prepopulate when booking a Meeting in Sales Pro. For example, if Jane submits a form on a landing page and then follows a link to book a Meeting with a sales rep, the information she submitted on the landing page form should prepopulate in the the Meetings booking form. 

HubSpot updates
75 Replies
AlbertoB
New Contributor

It sounds great, I think it´s a necessary improvement to save time!

Loic
New Contributor

+1000 for this feature!

Loic
New Contributor

@hroberts why is it taking so long for the team to implement such a fundamental UX feature? It's a disaster for us to have to ask First Name, Last Name and Email to a customer who just answered these questions. Thank you! 

SamuelSt
Occasional Contributor

Absolutely mandatory.

From a user's perspective, to fill in a "book demo" form (required, because we want to use progressive profiling), and then being redirected to *another* form asking them at minimum AGAIN for first name, last name and email......we'll that's just silly. Smiley Wink

Kills conversion rate and annoys users.

I have tested the following which does not work: https://app.hubspot.com/meetings/daisy5?email={{contact.email}}&firstName={{contact.firstname}}&lastName={{contact.lastname}}

Hubspot, please move this feature forward on your roadmap!

jaydenvecchio
New Contributor

Very much needed feature. 

Eleven11
Top Contributor

I'm really surprised this isn't already a feature. This needs to be done ASAP. 

nrehrhard
New Contributor

Please add this feature! We'd like to add calendar links to our demo request workflow but it's currently a bad UX that a user must fill in their email, first, and last name twice to book their demo.

billspies
New Contributor

Seems like a big oversight.  Please add this quickly.

KateW
New Contributor

Not having this feature is really making our customer experience clunky and difficult.

scottstirling
Occasional Contributor

So, this was submitted over a year ago and there are many folks that want this. 

When will you be adding this to your platform?