HubSpot Ideas

APineiro1

Meeting Attendance/Meeting Outcome Funnel Report

My client would like the ability to observe meeting attendance for the different meeting types they have. Sales analytics has a meeting outcomes report, but that doesn't show you conversion rates, that just shows you the current outcome status for each meeting. 

So for example if I scheduled a meeting and it's marked as "Scheduled" and then the meeting happens and I updated the meeting outcome to be "completed", then it shows up on the sales analytics report as "completed" rather than also under "scheduled".

My client wants to be able to see "this is how many meetings we scheduled to happen this week and of all those scheduled meetings, this is the number that actually got marked as completed vs no showed/rescheduled etc. " They want the data on conversion rates/attendance rates and what other outcomes come from scheduled meetings so they can tweak their meeting agendas/processes for the meetings with the lowest attendance rates.

If we could do something like a funnel report (like you can build for lifecycle stages or deal stage conversion) for meeting conversion to the different outcomes, that would be incredible! Or if we're able to adjust Sales Analytics reports to show us totals for any meeting that has ever had a specific outcome assigned to it, that would be great. Being able to pull historical data for meeting outcome would make this a lot more useful.