HubSpot Ideas

martechaa

Measure response time on agent reply in inbox

Hey!

We really need to be able to measure response time on all incoming emails in our inbox. Currently this is only possible to measure on tickets as far as I can see. It is a very important measurement feature that most other CRM-systems can offer. 

Average first response to new email, average response time to excisting email thread and so on. 

When will this be possible to get numbers on? Very important to get this if we are going to continue using Hubspot

10 Replies
elangen
Participant

For me it seems there's already an average response time for the inbox. However for me it seems to me to bundle both email and chat.
In my case it would be relevant to have those separeted.
Since for chat a 5min response time can be too much, while for an email it's actually quite fast.

Benjamin_

I think my issue with Conversations / Tickets and reporting is similar. We want to track the time between an incoming email (as conversation) and the first response of a service agent. Right now, we can only track the first response between the ticket creation date and the first reply.

As the conversations inbox works, we use that to determine whether a conversation is a Ticket, nothing or possibly a Deal. So we need the 'incoming email date' as property to track the real response time.

An example: we could now have an email from 3 days ago, create a ticket and reply within 10 seconds, resulting in a '10 seconds' response time statistic. The actual response time is 3 days+. As far as I see there is not such a property available, but we need it badly.

I believe that with the updates on conversations etc. this is someone 'forgotten'. I do not want to go back to the situation where we automatically create tickets on incoming email.

FlorisBosch
Participant

Facing the same issue. Would like to track response time on incoming email conversations.

dhdw
Participant

Hi, I was also looking for response time measurements and had a chat with HS the other day and it is available only for the professional plan with limitations.

Screen Shot 2020-06-25 at 9.59.47 AM.png

So I built my own Gsheets response time and interaction time measurements.  It's for my own team on Gsuite only.  Could other Hubbers share with me what other measurements metrics do you use to measure your CS response time?  david@davidho.sg

Screen Shot 2020-06-25 at 9.36.48 AM.png

willcurran
Top Contributor

YES

JLopezAdalid

Facing the same issue , really need to be able to have the agent first response time if they reply to gmail. Specillay if their inbox is connected to hubspot

alguil
Participant

Maybe this is out of the scope but I believe that there is no possibility to calculate an average response time on a conversation, specifically when they are several emails exchanges within a same conversation.

Example : 

1st May 2021, 10AM : first client email

1st May 2021, 12PM : first agent response

2nd May 2021,11AM : first client response 

2nd May 2021, 5PM : first client response 

There is a possibility to calculate the first agent response time (2h), the overall response time (31h) but there is no conversation property enabling to calculate the response time to the last client email, which would be in this case : 
(2h hours + 6hours) /2 = 8 hours

DSpear

Hi everyone, 

We actually built a business that does this exact thing and we integrate with HubSpot.

We track first email, overall reply and a whole bunch of other email analytics. You can report on a mailbox level, share mailbox, team and segment your data using your HubSpot CRM contacts.

It works with Gmail, o365, MS Exchange, IMAP and Outlook.

Feel free to checkout our site at https://timetoreply.com - if you have any questions ping us on live chat.

You can find out more about the HubSpot integration here: https://timetoreply.com/integrations 

Cheers

Dane

jdemers1

Hi all,

I'm founder & CEO of EmailAnalytics, an app (with HubSpot integration) that lets you measure and improve email response time of your reps, along with a whole bunch of other email metrics and KPIs.

You can check us out at https://emailanalytics.com, and see our listing in the HubSpot marketplace here: 

https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/23434492/marketplace/apps/marketing/email/emailanalytics-1271310

Ping me with any questions, I'm happy to help!

-Jayson

ChandlerBolt

This is definitely needed!