HubSpot Ideas

DanielaFonseca

Master Suppression List

There should be an ability to suppress a "master" suppression list, so that even people who download content (like competitors) are unable to receive the immediate follow up emails.

9 Comentários
NinaAchnitz
Participante

Just adding:

My wish is to get a suppression list like the unengaged list. To create a special smart list and use them as "Don`t send to" list as a default....

Reena
Membro

This is a very important feature we need, especially to remove competitors and make sure no 'do not send' lists fall through the cracks as new workflows and emails are made. To set one up from scratch there is a lot of back log work to do, and the potential to miss an email/workflow is very high.

ljheaton1
Membro

I agree with the comment above. My company works with very senior stakeholders at our target companies and we can't afford for them to accidentally receive something they shouldn't. A master suppression list option would be incredibly useful!

JBeadling
Membro

The ability to have a default suppression list would be so helpful.   Adding the suppression list to every email and workflow is inefficient and risky when multiple people are creating and sending emails.  A global suppression list which can be automatically applied would be great!

JBeadling
Membro

One other comment that may be helpful, especially with automatically suppressing competitors - I created an active "Domain suppression list" with the email domains I wanted to suppress. Then I created a workflow with the suppression list as my enrollment trigger and applied the workflow action to Set the Marketing Contact Status to non-marketing contact.  This ensures any new contacts with those domains will be excluded based on marketing status.

It you have a static list, you can just select all and change to non-marketing contacts. 

Floflo
Membro

In our side we manage it with list

> One master list to never receive WF

- this list is added on all our wf
- we can easily manage it via the list settings

> Specific sub list not receiving specific WF

- ex: our customer list is not receiving the lead WF

We tried and it's working fine for now. 

Alex_G
Participante

I upvote for this!

ABehring
Participante

Can't believe this post is almost old enough to go to kindergarten and doesn't have more activity. In addition to Reena's comment, which is spot-on, we also have some VIP contacts that shouldn't get our usual marketing emails. I'd like to suppress them from most emails but be able to remove the suppression for certain sends - that's why I don't have them on our permanent suppression list. 

RTattar3
Membro

We really need this to be actioned ASAP, and agree with the comment above re being able to remove surpression lists for certain sends (ie when VIP contacts need to be included)