HubSpot Ideas

JesRichards

Mass "ring" for chat- first one to answer get's the chat

We keep missing chat's because someone will walk away from their desk for a few minutes when it's their turn in the round robin. There should be an option that all members get notified of a chat and it is first come first serve. We are a small team that is constantly moving around, so setting your chat as "away" everytime you have to talk to someone across the office or go to the bathroom is nearly impossible.

HubSpot Updates
Re: Mass "ring" for chat- first one to answer get's the chat - changed to: Delivered
July 09, 2018 01:48 PM

Chats can now be routed to the Unassigned queue, and users can set up notifications in their Profile & Preferences to be notified whenever a new chat comes in!

Re: Mass "ring" for chat- first one to answer get's the chat - changed to: In Beta
June 05, 2018 01:42 PM

3 Replies
hroberts
HubSpot Product Team

clioi
Top Contributor

Hi @hroberts, I've noticed this has just been moved to 'in beta'. We are part of the beta group of portals, could you please let me know how I can test this? We keep missing chats and I believe this would really help!  Thanks

hroberts
HubSpot Product Team

Chats can now be routed to the Unassigned queue, and users can set up notifications in their Profile & Preferences to be notified whenever a new chat comes in!