HubSpot Ideas

annanorager

Marketing emails included in Last Activity

Our sales team are utilizing both sales actions (one-to-one emails and calls) and marketing emails to reach prospects and they are finding it confusing that the “Last activity date” under a contact does not count the marketing emails, seeing that the they are included on the contact timeline. Would be very helpful if marketing emails impacted last activity date as well.

5 Replies
jane2

Yes I'm having problems reporting on activity by sales rep for this reason. Why aren't marketing emails included, if they're coming from a sales rep?

SMorriss

Can we please get an answer to this question?  I would also really like to see marketing emails count as an activity.

Moira

I too find this infuriating. What is the point of having this as a filter, when it is not accurate?

JOakley
Contributor

Also need this feature please and am surprised it's not available.  Marketing emails are used as a legitimate way to communicate with clients and should be included in the last contact filter.

daniellaweston

Interesting. I would appreciate it stay the same. Since this is meant more for "SALES"/manual activities. You can use "Last marketing email send date" for the use case you're asking about.