HubSpot Ideas

tonyaplazer

Marketing HS Features to End Users is NOT Productive

Dear HubSpot,

I just want to point out that a vast majority of your users are not decision makers... were are merely Sales Professionals.  Being in Sales, we rely on access to information within the system.  You covering up the information we need access to is counterproductive.  The message bars are a big turn off as they do not make us feel all warm and cozy. Not everyone has multiple curved screen monitors with more desktop realestate than one knows what to do with it. Many of us are mobile, working on laptops with limited comforts and ergonimics.

In addition, again as we are Sales Professionals, thus we do not have administrative rights nor do we have decision making power within our organization.  If you'd like to promote those who do have authority to purchase more features from you, make them visible to those with Admin rights so the rest of us can go about our day without further obstructions. Or, simply make them removable instead of a thorn in our sides. The choice is yours, just please hear us and get them out of our way and day.

Sincerely,

HS Sales Users Around the World

Too Many Banners, some not applicableToo Many Banners, some not applicable

3 Replies
Georgie13
Participant

Yes, this is needed. We are on a trial for Ops hub at the moment and so many sales people are emailing and messaging me asking if they should do anything with that top banner or how to get rid of it. 

Ops hub in particular is of no use to them. Please only have this banner for Super Admins. 

jaybaum
Contributor

Yeah this is just silly. Kill the trial banner all together. When there are X days remaining in the trial, decision makers at the company should be contacted by their HubSpot rep for a check-in. Not notified via an annoying banner visible to ALL users. 

We just did a CMS trial. It expired. I then had 70 users asking me why theres a trial expired banner at the top 😑/

AMulready
Contributor

In the same boat, no need for everyone else to get an ominous red banner for something down or ending soon (most recently API integration)