HubSpot Ideas

KAvery

Marketing Emails from Automated Workflows: Ability to log to associated deals

Hello, for my company we use one of our deal pipelines for our investors, I use the automation features to send investors marketing emails such as reminders to register and forms to submit. In those same workflows, the action of the email being sent then triggers the associated deals to move to the next stage (change in deal stage property). It would be exceptionally helpful to tag those emails to the deals.  

This would allow folks to track what marketing emails go out to deal contacts and gauge how they affect the deals.  If automated marketing emails can be in the same workflows as deals, you would think you could tag them and marketing campaigns to the associated deals. 

9 Comentários
HegeAbelson
Membro

Yes, I would like this so much as well. The marketing e-mails that we send, are connected to the deals (e.g to follow up on the offer and so on). 

THarneit
Membro

I 'd like to have this feature too

iiaw
HubSpot Employee

Posting this on behalf of the Customer

It would be great to have Automated Emails which fall into the Category: Marketing Emails to be an Activity Filter on a Deal/Company Record. This gives better ease of access to the Email Interactions of the Contact without having to pull it from the Contact Record or Marketing Email Recipients itself. 

CNonato
Colaborador(a)

Yes, please! We need the automated emails on the Deals page for everyone to see (and not having to do a second click on the contact page).

David-Perth
Membro

Another extremely simple change that we'd all love to see. Would be great if the HS team could action this one

Another idea would be to have a "sync all contact activity to deal" feature

The closest to a workaround at the moment is to turn on the show workflow enrolment option on deal activity, so you can at least see a workflow has been triggered 

rpg34
Membro

It's silly that you cannot log a Marketing Email to a Company or a Deal.  This should be implemented.

David-Perth
Membro

It's silly we should even need to request some a basic and useful feature... We want to make things as easy as possible for the sames team, without needing to check several records to view the activity

The other option is a feature to "sync all activity from contact to associated deals", so it would also capture any other activity or plugin activity like Aircall SMS, etc... These should also be on the deal feed!

THarneit
Membro
Hey!
I’m not sure, if this will solve my problem.
My message is a few weeks old so meanwhile there where changes and I habe a better unterstanding und experience about Hubspot.

The main problem remains:

It is necessary to link deals an contacts to get the right information.
This takes time, it’s a source for failures (especcially when more than one user is working with Hubspot).

Additiionnaly: In the app it’s not possible to link objects (deals and contact for example).
Example:
When I send an e-mail in the app, it’s only linked to the contact. It’s not possible to link it to the deal.

Effect: you don’t see it in the deal and you have to look in the contact every time. Thats boring.

Do you understand, what I like to have?

Thanks

Best regards,
Thomas

WPost
Participante

+1 to this thread, not being able to do this is so frustrating - +1 also to the comment on here about when you email from the app you cannot control association to the deal either which is also very frustrating