HubSpot Ideas

lnglkcpx

Marketing Email Editor - Mobile Columns

Marketing emails currently default to single column in mobile. It would be awesome to allow for discretion over how many column to show for different elements. Our emails have reasonable length on desktop but are extremely length and poorly formated when defaulted to single column.

5 Comentários
jpgulliver
Membro

Hi, 

Over 65% of our current and propspect customers read our email on mobile. 

I would like to see a editor for mobile versions (similar to what they use in MailChimp) as we have a similar problem. 

I dedicated mobile version with its own editor would make a significant impact for us as a busineiss. 

JP

MBayne
Membro

Agreed on everything here! I also think it would help if there was a way to edit how the email looks in mobile without affecting the desktop design. Adding the ability to hide elements when shown on mobile, or being able to set different sizing/alignment/padding for mobile would make a huge difference.

amberleemaya
Colaborador(a)

Yes please!

michaelk
Membro | Parceiro Ouro

Yes, we use tables in our blog posts and while mostly responsive we find words being chopped to the next line so the only way to fix it is to reduce type size on the desktop, which then changes the look and feel of that table. Please, create a separate editing function the blogs and other email options. 

AngelaBC
Membro

Would love this as well for our business and I know many other CRM platforms allow the option to tick/check for desktop only vs. for mobile only. This allows the same eDM to be build in the same email without having to build out two separate versions